iii.

01
Lies
 p a r t  o n e

IS IT LYING if I said I had loved someone before.

      Amidst the bustling crowd of jocks, it suddenly occurred to me that Rachel had been trying to get my attention, I lazily dragged my gaze away from the jocks and focused on her. "What?"

      Seemingly annoyed by the fact that I had, once again, tuned her out, she folded her arms across her chest and huffed, pursing her lips together. She opened her mouth to speak, but no sound of hers registered my brain as a recognizable voice, being quite loud and clear, from behind me, blocked Rachel's words, masking it with a malicious voice followed by a few giggles. The same voice that I had been exposed to for practically my whole entire life, the same voice who had promised to ruin my life, the same voice who is speaking to my ex, Keith Wright.

      Alessia Lewis.

      "So Keith, I heard you finally dumped Eun-Ae."

      Keith mumbles a reply, I couldn't understand what he said, but he must have confirmed our breakup because Alessia commented, in her smug voice, "Took you long enough."

      A ton seemed to fall onto my weak heart, and despite my brain begging me not to turn around, I ignored its plea.

      I turned around, only to let her eyes met mine, her viper-like presence defeated my weak one and all I could do was just stare, like I had done so two months ago when she had corned me in the library. "Yeah, Eun-Ae, just stare at me all you want, but you know that my words are nothing but the truth, no one will ever truly love someone like you, disgusting filth, I can't even believe Keith would even stoop this low."

      Anxiety easily swept over me, I feel as if years go by while tears burned my eyes, I attempt to held them back, but the threat was nearly impossible to avoid. Rachel, who had long ago realised my lack of existence beside her, forcefully grabbed onto my wrist and dragged me out of Alessia's sight.

      And for the millionth time in my life, I hope it's long enough for me to realise that this is all just a dream.

A/N
the role Rachel is based off of my best friend in real life and a fellow writer in wattpad
check out her stories at Fairytail5820
by the way
ill be keeping each update short
hopefully i can come up with a schedule to when i will be posting
x Helen