Twice in one Day

Hi! I'm Alexandra Fredrick. (Alex or Lex for short) I'm 23 years old and single as fuck. Sister of J-Fred and Matthias. I'm a YouTuber, by the name Alex Jae. I have over 10 million subscribers, and I love each and every on of them. Uuuuuh, my favourite colour is light blue and I love burritos.
NOW ON WITH MY STORY
I sat on J-Fred's couch watching the basketball game with him. Whenever we're together we always watch the Golden State Warriors It's our favourite team! Matthias isn't really into sports as much. We sat there waiting for someone to make a basket. Soon J-Fred got a call from Matt.

J-Fred: Hey Dude.
.....
J-Fred: I'm watching the game with Thange right now.

Thange is a name that my little cousin called me cause she couldn't say the name "Alexandra". It soon caught onto my brothers to call me Thange. Only my brothers call me that now.

J-Fred: Okay we'll be right over.

Me: What's wrong

J-Fred: Nothing, something just came up at work so Matt has to go down there. Amanda is out doing errands so he needs us to come over and watch her.

Me: Oh okay, I'll get my shoes and some beers.

He laughed and we hurried out.
Timeskip to Matt's house
Matthias: Thanks again guys. I know it was last minute and you were disrupted from your game....

Me: It's fine Matt, plus you know I loooove Luna.

I say in a baby voice as I talk and tickle Luna. I take her in my arms and run to the living room. Matt and J-Fred talk at the front door before I yell at him saying bye. I continued to watch the game with J-Fred as we play with Luna.

J-Fred: Hey look, Matt's stuff is still open on his desktop.

I turn my head to see an unfinished thumbnail for REKT on the desktop. While the game is on commercials, I run over and work on it for him. I see Tanner on it. I've always had a little crush on him. I watch GG and REKT a lot, so I see his face quite often. I continue to edit. After the commercials ended I left it. I sat back down to watch the game with my brother. We watched, drank our beers and played with Luna. I later got a text from Matt....
Texts:
Matt: Hey my friend Tanner is coming by to get my tripod in my room. Just let him in.

Me: Okay

Matt: Thanks, he should be there any second.

Me: Okay, btw I did a lil something on your REKT thumbnail you left open.

Matt: I swear Thange, if you mess everything up....

Me: Not this time I promise. I did as much as I could to help you out. Trust me, it looks great.

Matt: It better

Me: Lol you'll see

I got off my phone and told J-Fred. Soon after the doorbell rang, I opened the door.

Me: Hey Tanner!

Tanner: Oh my god, waaaait. Your Matthias and J-Fred's sister!?