Chapter Five

"That depends on you... Who do you want to be with?"

His words kept playing in my head on repeat.  Before a couple years ago I would have never had to even think about this,  much less act on that thought.  But now I do...  I have fallen in love with Namjoon...  Maybe it was always there and I didn't know but however it happened won't change the fact that I need to make a choice.
... I just hope I have some time...  

I sighed as I put makeup on my neck to hide the love marks Namjoon had given me and went  back to Star and Yoongi's house. Namjoon dropped me off about a street away in case Jimin was already there-- he was. Jimin had just pulled up to Yoongi's house and saw me walking up to the house. He got out of his car and walked up to me, grabbing my wrist harshly. I flinched.

"Did I give you permission to take Luna and leave? And why are you outside and not at their house like Star told me you'd be?" His glare piercing right through me.

"N-no...you didn't..." I looked down. With his there hand he took my chin and tilted it up and held it there, waiting for an answer to his second question. "I wanted to go t-take a walk, is that not ok??"

He opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by Star running up to us. He immediately let go of me. "Y/n you're back! How was your walk?" She quickly winked at me. "Oh hey Jimin, what's up?"

"So it was just a walk? Good.. now care to explain WHY you left the house without my permission??" Jimin asked calmly for once.

"I---"

"I invited her over for girls night, and you were asleep so she didn't want to wake you up" Star interrupted.

"So why is Luna here?" Jimin asked.

"Weren't you just complaining last night that I was supposed to watch Luna? I took her with me so I could do that." I said. Jimin nodded and sighed, looking down.

"Star? Could I have a moment with y/n?" Jimin asked her. She looked at me and I nodded. He took my hand and led me to the car. I was hesitant to get in but he gave me a smile so...calming. a smile he hadn't given me in a long time. We went into the backseat and just sat there for a while before he pulled me into a hug for a few, long minutes. I wasn't complaining, but I couldn't help but think of Namjoon..

He pulled away from the embrace, put his hands on my shoulders, and stared me in the eyes before explaining everything. When he finished my eyes widened in shocked. Tears formed in my eyes, understanding.

Heyyy!! Sorry I haven't been uploading lately, school has been--ugh. Anyways don't worry the explanation will be in the next chapter. Just wanted to leave a cliffhanger >:3
Sorry if there are any mistakes, I did this is 30 minutes.