Prologue

▸ Harry ◂

Slamming the door to my mansion, I flopped onto the couch, exhausted from the day's work. I had just come home from my birthday party that was held in a club. Actually it isn't even over yet, I just slipped away after being fed up from the flirty women that Niall just had to invite. A CEO can't have a relationship. And I don't exactly need one at the moment. Or, at least I think I don't. 

I guess that's why I'm 25 years old, rich, single, sweaty, slightly drunk, and lonely.

I sighed to myself before waltzing into the kitchen to grab a bottle of vodka. Digging through my almost empty refrigerator and pulled out the nearly empty bottle of vodka.

"Happy Birthday to me." I muttered, raising the bottle to my lips, but something stopped me.

I heard a small groan come from upstairs, so I went to investigate it. I set down the vodka and grabbed a baseball bat in case there was a robber or some shit. I peeked into every room, (which took a really long time because I had over 30 guest rooms and 8 bathrooms in the entire house) but I still couldn't find who or what made that sound. Confused, I started to make my way downstairs when I realized that I haven't checked my bedroom yet.

I slowly crept to my bedroom, the bat still in my hand and slowly opened the door.

I gasped when I saw what was laying on my bed.

A girl━no, a hybrid was sound asleep on my bed. She had cat ears, paws and a tail, but other than that she looked like a normal girl. 

She slowly opened her eyes as I watched, fascinated.

------

OMG! I'm so excited to start this! I got inspired by another fanfic called "Kitten " But this is very different. Harry is a rich CEO, incase you didn't catch that. Should I continue or... nah? cx

~ Dani