Damon Salvatore

-Faith-

By the time I got home it was 8:30 p.m and Katherine was standing there pissed. Ends up she had gotten there at 7:30 and was about to look for me just as I came inside. I told her everything, the texts with A, and Mona threatening to tell everyone she was a vampire, yet she didn't buy it. Katherine decided to wait until the vervain was out of my system and was going to compel the truth out of me. Which also means she's going to be hiding any kind of vervain from me until she compels me. She also double my punishment and changed it to three mouths grounded. Not only that, I could only use my car for school and for the summer she was going to be taking my keys until summer was over. I was about to argue with her until she did her scary growled and I backed off.

Once she was done talking it was 9 o'clock, and just as I was going into the kitchen to get something to eat. When she stopped me, "Go to your room, Faith. If your really hungry, I'll just order pizza while you go take a shower and do your homework from Tuesday. I'm not in the mood to deal with you right now."

I nodded as she walked into the kitchen and looked for the pizza number, "Mom," I choked and she looked back at me and sighed. "Faith-"

"I'm sorry." I interrupted. "I know you just wanted to go to Mystic Falls and see Stefan, but I ruined it for you and I'm sorry. I'm sorry, that I can't let you relax without ruining it. I know, I'm the worst daughter you can ever have and I'm sorry." I cried as I felt a tear go down my cheek.

She put down the piece of paper and the phone, and came over to me. She cupped my face in her hands and wiped my tear away. "Don't cry sweetheart. You're the best daughter I could ever have. You haven't ruin anything, you've changed my life. All of this is my fault, I shouldn't have gone to Mystic Falls and left you by yourself." Katherine paused and stared at me for a second before continuing. "I just hate that you would run away. You know I would never hurt you, unless I have reason and you know I would find a way around that reason, so I wouldn't have to hurt you."

I nodded, "I know, I really don't even know why I ran away. I think I was just mad at you and I just need to let some steam out. I should've just gone to Ashley's house then running away, or gone bowling anything but run away."

Ashley happens to be my best friend, the one I tried to tell her what my mother is. She's been my best friend since forever. In kindergarten no one spoke to me, I had always came come crying until Ashley came in late in the year. The first thing she said to was 'Do you wanna be BFF's?' and every since we've been best friends.

Katherine let go of my face and smiled, "How about this, if your able to last the three mouths and not cause trouble, we'll go to Paris for the summer. Then if you want I'll even take you to Mystic Falls. Sounds like a deal?" she asked. Paris? I've never been, but the stories Katherine tells me makes me wanna go. I've never left this town, or been out of the country. The only place I've been is Rosewood, and Tennessee, where my parents died. The only thing I have from them was watching them kill each other when I was only three. I try not to think about it, but it's something you can't forget.

I smiled at her, "Okay, deal." Katherine then tuned me around and pushed me towards the stairs. "Now go do your homework while I order pizza, that deal also includes you doing better in school." I rolled my eyes and went up stairs to my room.

~

Just as I was about to get into my history homework I heard the doorbell ring, telling me pizza was here. I grabbed my history homework and went down stairs, when I looked at the door it wasn't the pizza guy. More like vampire guy. He had dark black hair and crystal blue eyes, and he was taller then Katherine. The only thing I couldn't tell was if he was older then Katherine or younger.

One of the most important things about vampires are their age. If they are older they are stronger, but if they are newbies they are weaker. Take Katherine for example, with her being over five hundred years old and feeding regularly, makes her stronger than most newbies. One of the reasons why when she turns people they usually work for her, because she's stronger then them and can kill them in seconds.

Mom didn't even have to look back at me to know I was staring, "Go back to you room, Faith." she growled. I knew that growl, it was the one telling me this was vampire business which never end well. I quickly went back up stairs and head towards my room, but stopped by the wall and hid behind it. Hoping Katherine won't notice, or I might be a dead girl.

"So this is where you live when your not bothering my brother and I. Who was that by the way, your personal feeder or what?" The man asked.

I heard Katherine growled, "How did you find me, Damon?" Oh shit! That was Damon Salvatore! If Katherine finds out I was listening she really will kill me. My room was only a few feet away maybe I make it without them finding out.

"You still didn't answer my question Katherine. Who is she?" Damon repeated. Maybe I could just wait?

"I found her on the middle of the road one night and I took her in, and yes I do feed off her sometimes." What? She's never feeds off of me, and if I remember correctly she said no one was going to have even a drop of my blood. Not even her. She said she would kill them before they could, that meant her too.

"Do you mind if I have a taste?" he asked.

"Why don't you just go feed off you little girlfriend. Oh wait, she's with Stefan that's right. What's it like? To know both of you are falling in love with other me?" she asked. I knew what she was doing, she was pushing his buttons. She does that to me sometimes, and it annoys the crap out of me. She's knows the right words to get under your skin.

Damon growled, "They broke up after she found out you slept with him. You broke up another couple Katherine. Congratulations!" he answered sarcastically. Okay maybe I should go back to room right now, before things gets dirty.

"Then why are you here Damon? Shouldn't you be with her right now? She's all alone and has no one to trust. Caroline went behind her back and helped me, then Elena tried to kill Bonnie which made Bonnie hate her and her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with her doppelganger. And yet your here, when she's needs you the most. No wonder she doesn't want to date you." she snapped. I heard Damon let out another loud growl and then I heard the front door slam shut. Just as I made my way to my room, Katherine called out for me. "Faith Rose Pierce! Get your ass down here!" she yelled. My mother barely uses my full name, but when she does. I wanted to run, because nothing ever good comes out of it when she does.

I quickly ran down the stairs, "Okay I have a good reason on why I was listening." She nodded for me to continued. Nothing came to mind. "I love you?" I answered in a question. Of course she didn't buy it, but she glanced down at my unfinished homework and pointed at the table. I happened to be failing history, and Katherine, being five-hundred years old, never took it nicely. I sighed and went over to the table and sat down.

As I sat down the door bell rang, I jumped up out of my seat and went to the door. Until Katherine got in front of me and pointed back at the table. "You won't get any pizza until that homework of yours is finished." she threatened. The one thing I hated about Katherine was she didn't need food only blood to live, and when she threatens to not let me get any pizza before my homework is like my worst nightmare come true. I groaned and went back to the table. I started doing my homework while mom paid for the pizza, and I could smell the sweet smell. My stomach could smell it too and let out a loud growled. I heard the front door close and from the corner of my eye I could see Katherine carrying the pizza to the kitchen.

I guess on half of the question and once I was finished, I jumped up from my chair. "Done!" I yelled as I went over to the box of pizza and opened up the lid. Then Katherine slammed the lid close. "You're not done until I check it."

"But Mom! I'm starving!" I shouted at her. She didn't move her hand. I groaned and grabbed the homework and shoved it to her. She started to flip though the homework. Once she was finished, she glanced back at me. "Faith you didn't even try, this why your failing history and your other class." She answered as she shoved the paper at me and went up to her room. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a plate and put three pieces of pizza on it, and went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I quickly ate the slices and swallowed the water. Once I was full, I went a head and put the rest of the pizza in the microwave.

After everything was put away I went up stairs and changed into my pajamas, which were shorts and a plain t-shirt. I climbed into the bed and was out like that.