Cross Connection!!!

The episode starts with Laksh walking on the road helpless, his eyes were filled with unshed tears. His hands were tied in  a fist. He was thinking about his whole life, he looks at his surrounding and saw a boy smiling with his parents, boy father caresses his son face and gives him ice cream while the boy kisses his father cheeks. He hits his hand hard in the nearby tree and let the tear flows.

"Kitna badnaseeb hoon na mai, maa baap kay sath hote hoe bhi akela hoon main. Kyunnn Bhagwan jiii Kyuunnnnn mujhe itna badnaseeb banaya Kyunnnnn??", laksh asked looking at sky while crying.

( how unlucky i am, i have parents but still i am soo lonely. Why GOD why do you make soooo unlucky why?)

People passed by laugh at him while some gives him a pity look. Laksh wipes his tears and walks away. He reached a small puncture shop in some distance.

"Kaka i came", laksh says as he entered the shop.

"Aray laksh beta , you come early today", says the man.

"Yeah i thought why not help you a bit earlier", laksh says as he fake smiles.

"Good, change your clothes and help me fixing this car bonnet", the man says while laksh nods changing into an old pair of clothes.

On the other hand in MM enterprise, sanskar was swinging on his chair while analyzing some files. He calls someone through intercom.

'Knock Knock'

"Come in", sanskar says sternly sitting straight as an employee comes in.

"You called sir", he bows standing infront of him.

"Yes mr.varun i want you to call singhania group of companies and tell them to arrange the meeting soon, i have a plan", sanskar says as he throws the file in the bin.

"But sirr they are currently busy in their old projects", the employee says slowly.

Sanskar eyes shot up and he gives his employee a deadly look," don't you know i don't like buts and ifs", he glares while keeping his both hands on the table and getting up a bit," Do it NOWW!", sanskar shouts while the employee stumbles and hurriedly nods and rushes out.

Sanskar sighs as he sits down adjusting his tie. "These people", he murmurs gritting his teeth and takes out his phone.

Scene shift to Laksh who was by now covered with greese and dirt.

"How much time will you take in changing a tire", a middle aged man asked.

"2 mins sir", laksh says as he wipes his sweat and take out some tools fixing the tyre.

"It's done sir", laksh gets up wiping hid hand with a small towel.

"Oh thank you so much my hiness to do it soo quickly", man taunted laksh as he takes out some money and throw at laksh direction.

Laksh clench his fists and about to say something when rp faces flashes in front of his eyes and he shuts his mouth.

"Useless fellow", the man cussed driving of the car while laksh looks on picking up the money.

Scene shift at "Happy Home Orphanage"

Ragini was sitting on a bench immersed in a deep thought while clutching the handicap in her hands.

Flashback

"We cant give you any information unless you work for government", a lady in old located office said.

"What do you mean by government", ragini asked the lady.

"Means we are allowed to give these informations to only media, journalists , detectives or police officers", the lady explains .