Chapter 1

I'm Frisk, a 16 year-old woman. I used to think that all the routes I've went through were to be part of my future life. I've once went to a mirror and a text box popped up, it said:

"Still just you, Frisk."

I was unfazed by this text box even though it was in the true pacifist route. But after everything I've done, why has nothing happened? The monsters are safe, the barrier was destroyed. Everything was just fine. But... why do I feel incomplete? Undyne, Toriel, Alphys, Mettaton, Papyrus, Sans, and the others. They help me feel like I'm in home. I chose to go to the underground. There was no route or whatsoever when I was going to go outside the surface, it was just a normal life forward. I went to Grillby's and cool my head.

I ordered a burger with ketchup. I ate it, alone. It was pretty sad but the burger was delicious, making me feel more satisfied. Sans went to me and said: "hey kiddo, what's up?" I replied, "Nothing, just eating a burger." He gave me more ketchup as he saw my burger, lacking ketchup. I've had enough ketchup just to satisfy myself and I didn't want anymore. I said: "Sorry, just had ketchup, I don't need anymore." He looked confused as he knew me as a person who always was cheerful and energetic since we met each other. He said to me: "kiddo, are you really alright?"

I replied: "I am, Sans. Don't worry, you can go finish your business or whatever now." He acted like he didn't hear anything and asked me again: "you can tell me if you need some help, i'm always here for you. i mean, we're always here for you."

I blushed for some reason when he said he was here for me. It was my first time experiencing this kind of feeling. I told Sans: "Can we go and watch the waterfalls?" He said:

"sure kiddo."

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! THIS IS SHORT BECAUSE IT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER! I'LL MAKE THE FUTURE CHAPTERS LONGER! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 1!

-Kadupul