Chapter 2

As we walked together, we went to the river (man/woman). I was pretty awkward when we were walking together because I thought we would hold hands and stuff. But we were just walking like normal people who don't know each other. The echo flowers started to be visible, we were in Waterfall now.

I ordered some nice cream, it was really delicious. I began to lick the nice cream, I turned my head to Sans and saw him looking at me. He was blushing blue. I wanted to tease him more, in some other way. But since there was no other good way, I licked the ice cream.. more slowly.

Sans was blushing more blue. He ate a part of his ice cream, I was laughing inside, but blushing as well. He looked so cute! I licked my ice cream again but, it fell. Worst part of it is that, it fell on my shorts. Sans went quickly to me but he forgot it fell at my shorts.

He looked at my shorts, the zipper. And when he looked up, he stared at my melons.

I didn't want to make the situation more awkward as it already is, so I took the tissue from my pocket and began to wipe my shorts. Sans.. just looked.

I teased too much and my teasing began to tease myself. Sans blushed so hard that the blue was spread on his cheeks. Although.. it was very cute.

Sans said: uhh.. frisk.. sorry if i couldn't clean it..

I replied: It's okay, Sans.

I smiled at him but he started to apologize a lot. It was my first time seeing this cute side of his. But as he began to apologize, I blushed. And he blushed as well. We both stood up and watched the waterfalls.

Although the stain of the ice cream was on my shorts, and Sans looked at some parts he wasn't supposed to be looking at.. the waterfalls were so beautiful. When I gazed at the waterfalls, glowing blue, I began to think of Sans. I looked at Sans but suddenly-

He kissed me.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS PART! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, AGAIN, I'M SO SORRY IF IT'S VERY SHORT! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE IN A FEW DAYS OR TOMORROW, THANK YOU FOR READING AGAIN! I LOVE YOU!

-Kadupul