Lust

Lust at top

Clint's POV

I woke up, realizing I fallen asleep in Peters room. I was laid across Peter, as my feet was flat on the floor. It was an uncomfortable position, to be honest.

I tried to lift myself up, but Peter managed to wrap his arms around my waist. He stirred when I tried to peel his hand off of me.

"You know, he's looking real good under your body. He looks so fragile, like one touch would make him shatter. Isn't that your type, fragile? Something that looks so cute and innocent, that is until they meet the monster in your pants. You can touch him right now, hold your hand over his throat so he can't make a noise, like you did to that poor nurse." Lusts voice echoed in my head.

"No, no. I will not harm this boy. He has already been through so much, as of last night. I refuse to let any harm come to him.

"ooh~" She sung. "Already getting possessive?" I could hear the smirk in her voice.

I rolled my eyes, letting out a breath. I looked at Peter, seeing him slowly wake up. He looked at me in confusion, until he looked at his arms. Memories flood his mind, from last night. He let go and apologized.

"It's alright, honestly. You needed to be around someone anyways. It's not good to go to sleep with things like that flooding through your mind." I explained. "And happy birthday." I remembered he said his eighteenth birthday was today.

A smile broke out onto his face. "Thanks. I'm actually really glad I'm already eighteen."

"Got any plans so far?"  Of course, the kid had a few plans to do, I just didn't want to leave so quick. He was still broken, from the things that went on last night.

"No, I have no clue to what to do." His smile faded. "I kind of wanted to see where the day takes me. I guess I have a day of sleep in my schedule, right now."

"Nuh-uh, you're finally eighteen! Embrace this shit, plus it is your birthday. How about, anything you wanna do, I'll take ya. It doesn't matter how expensive, I got money." A half smile grew on my face when I saw his face and body language light up.

"That would be amazing!" He pulled me in a tight hug. Literally, I could hardly breath. He walked in his closet, walking back out in different clothing.

He had on a pastel blue sweater with light blue ripped jeans, and white shoes. His sweater had "Prom Queen" written in white.

"You know, I actually have a hoodie similar to your sweater." I saw Peter's eyes light up. "Mines pastel purple."

"Maybe you should wear it, so I don't seem like a drag queen lover." He had a sheepish smile.

"Of course, I'll give any thing to wear it. It's my favorite hoodie." I gave a small chuckle. I lead the way to my room.

I walked in my closet, with Peter sitting on my bed. I walked out with the pastel purple hoodie, white jeans, and pastel purple converse. "Yass Queen" was printed on the front of my hoodie, in hot pink.

Peter chuckled at my jacket for a second. He smiled brightly. "Can we get some breakfast, to start with the day?"

"Of course, ya can tell me where, whenever we get to my car. It'll give ya time to decide, till we get to the garage." We walked to the garage. I opened the door, to my Royal purple jeep, for Peter.

I got in the driver side, starting the car. "Do ya have a place in mind, yet?"

"Could we go to IHOP?" He played with his thumbs, thinking that I'll say no.