16

Issac

So far prom has been straight. I held charm in my hands as we danced. I knew it was about time for king and queen thing to start. I wasn't interested in it but Charm was. "Do you think im going to win?" charm asks me and I knew she wanted too. "They'd be a fool not to let you win"I spoke kissing her head. I meant every word of it. Charm was a queen.

"We are about to announce our Prom King and Queen!"

I held charm hand tightly as she did the same. I looked around and my eyes landed on Cassia, who was already looking dead at me. I frowned and looked away back towards the stage. All I know is, she ain't got no business looking at me or over this way. All she wanna do is stare like dude look somewhere else.

"Prom king is Issac Parrish !"

I stood there as I heard my name get called out. This must be a joke cause I didn't run for this. "King, you have been summoned " Shayaa spoke grinning. I left charm side heading to the stage. I stood up there with the banner and the crown on my head.

"Prom Queen is .....Ayanna Charm!"

I watch charm run up to the stage to me. I grinned kissing her cheek. "King and Queen huh?" I spoke in her ear. Charm looked at me grinning, "DOwn for whatever you want KIng". We took a couple of pictures and the prom was back in motion. "Im hungry but I don't wanna ruin this dress" Charm spoke pouting and I kissed her lips. "I got some clothes to change into so quit pouting"

After a while, everybody started leaving and what not. I help charm get in the back of the truck so she could change clothes. I was in the window watching her change the whole time. "Damn girl what's your name is?" i spoke to charm making her laugh. "You got a man?" I kept on making her laugh as I climb in the truck hovering over her. "Move Issac" She spoke and I laid on her kissing her face. "You gone have my kids?" I question her and charm smirked. "How many you want?"

"At least three or whenever I stop nutting you"

Charm hit my shoulder as I laughed. Im in love with charm man, she everything I could want honestly. I got off her and got in the front seat. "Shayaa not going to be riding with us he drove here," i tell her and I see his car leaving out. we all planned to go out to eat but I know him and Lani been fighting. "I want to make amends with Kehlani" Charm spoke as I drove and I nodded. "The way she been acting I don't even know if she going to agree to talk without acting stupidly"

It wasn't long before I pulled up to buffalo wild wings. Everybody was here . Shayaa was there and i didn't see Lani . " I guess you can say I'm a free man" he spoke smiling and i was shocked.

" Just like that ?" I question and he nodded . " It's really messed up. Over something so stupid" he spoke shaking his head. I couldn't believe it  .

" it is what it is . I tried"

~~~~

I'm so late omg.

Shayaa and kehlani broke up ...
Charm wants to make amends

Vote