Chapter 1 (Eng Ver)

Disclaimer: The Danganronpa V3 character that appears here
belongs to Kazutaka Kodaka. I don't get any benefits other than just giving
myself and other fans an intake (lol).

Warning: AU! Not KG version, fast storyline and dominant dialogue, bad english.

.

.

.

"It's really hot today..." while complaining, the blonde girl who sitting next to me, looking out the window with a blank stare, as in no mood even to live.

After all, it's already summer time, so it's natural.

"Saihara-kun, you like summer?", Suddenly she turned her face to me. Unlike earlier, the bright face plastered clearly.

"I ... prefer winter. I guess".

"Hm ...", the girl, Akamatsu-san could only respond flatly.

But I thought Akamatsu-san will be more excited, though in every season she always brought a lot of positive energy. But it seems like the heat can defeat Akamatsu-san.

"After school later. Wants to eat ice cream? ".

"Ah, um. Sure ".

Honestly, I can't eat ice cream too much because it will make my teeth ache. But I could not say no to Akamatsu-san. For someone who is so good as Akamatsu-san, I will not reject it.

"Ehhh! Cruel! Akamatsu-chan just invite Saihara-chan! Buuu, you definitely want a date then you will deepen your love and do sex-".

I, who doesn't even know where Ouma-kun came from, can only see him lying on the floor after being hit using a book by Akamatsu-san. Yeah, after all he deserves that.

"A-a ... what .. what are you talking about Ouma stu-stupid !!?". Akamatsu-san's face was really red like a tomato.

She must have felt offended because he thought she would date someone like me. Only Ouma-kun who can make a good person like Akamatsu-san angry.

After Ouma-kun went dragged by Harukawa-san, we sat down again and did our own activities.

I went back to reading Sherlock Holmes novels that I borrowed from the city library yesterday. But even though I'm trying to read. I still can't focus.

Someone who is constantly in my head, is the girl beside me.

It's been two years since I moved to this city, and I've been someone's friend all this time. Akamatsu-san has a big role in my life. She was the first person who greeted me and introduced me to another friend.

She is a cheerful and warm girl. A figure like the sun. That's what I thought about her.

But for a week, she was like the sun covered by dark clouds now. Akamatsu-san changed slightly. She looked glum and complained several times. Though she is not a type of person like that.

I want to ask if she has a problem, but usually she will immediately tell me anything. Because she already considered me as her best friend. However, because she didn't say anything, I felt bad. It must be something she can't tell, so I don't want to be pushy.

"Hey, Saihara-kun ..."

"Ah, yes?"

"Do you want to hear? There's a bit of a mistake because I'm still not too good at it".

Akamatsu-san shifted her bench to get closer to me and gave the earphone that was connected to her cellphone.

"I'm curious. it will definitely be good ". I took the earphone and put it in my ear. Akamatsu-san had long practice playing the piano on her own. She often records the results of her training. Akamatsu-san smiled slightly when she heard what I said. I'm sure she's trying hard.

When the flow of the tone is in my ear. I felt a strange sensation. My chest feels tight. This song give feel of a strong melancholy and nostalgia, but it makes me feel calm at the same time.