Death Mic + SENIORS!!!

I made this for a Seniors AU I made.

This is Mortimer Nex (Also known as Death in Seniors) as Present Mic from BNHA.

Again, this was for an AU I made for the Seniors AU Discord server. Made a BNHA AU for it (bc I'm a weeb) and assigned Death as Present Mic for,,,,,reasons.

Now, you may be wondering "What's Seniors?".

WELL LET ME TELL YOU!!!!

It's a webcomic made by the wonderful artist @macithemahsee on Tumblr. Seniors feature 12 main characters who were inspired by 12 different alternate versions of Sans. They are Classic, Geno, Scher, Edge/Fell (whichever you call him as), Lust, Dance, Swapfell, Ink, Error, Blue, Death, and Outer.

Seniors is a more "Slice of life in High School" webcomic. Just more representation of the LGBTQ+ community! There will be main ships on this comic, although there will be suggestive of other ships, but in the end there are main ships, if you don't include the many AUs made in the discord lmao.

The main relationships in Seniors will have a build up and not just the "Oh hey I have a crush on you and I barely know you let's have a committed relationship" "Oh hey you look cute so sure". Yeah no, guys there will be build up, like building up from friends to possibly dating. It's honestly really good and each character has very different main personalities. Their designs are also really good that you can tell who is who as well as the possibility of what kind of character they are.

Just, Seniors is really good, I really suggest you read it. It's still being updated till this day! The comic is still going and the previous update is. So. GAY.

I won't spoil anything, you guys have to read it for yourself. You can also see how Maci, the creator, has improved with her art and just 👌✨❤️ bless them oh my god.

I'll leave a link to the comic on here, and you can find the discord link on her tumblr page. If you do enjoy her comic PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TO SEND HER SOME LOVE!!! She deserves it!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy UwU

Seniors Comic Link:
https://macithemahsee.tumblr.com/post/167062642482/it-begins-first-youre-here-next-seniors