• Six •

It was suppose to be hot out today. So I decided to wear black high waisted shorts with a maroon coloured bow bandeau followed by a black kimono cardigan with roses. I did my usual makeup and loosely curled my hair. I wore knee high black socks and black allstar shoes.

I grabbed a poptart and checked my phone to find a text from Taylor.

• From Taylor •

Hey babe I'll see you at school. I'm running a bit late.

I replied with a simple okay and started my walk to school.

I arrived at school just as the bell rang. I opened my locker and grabbed my Math textbook. Mr Moore was standing outside his classroom waiting for me to enter.

I took my usual seat and started to doodle in my notebook.

Taylor eventually arrived about halfway through the class. He took his seat behind me and started to play with my hair.

First period ended so I walked with Taylor to my locker.

On our way to second period I felt everyone's eyes on Taylor and I as we walked down the hallway. There were two jocks staring at me as they walked towards us.

When they passed all I could hear was whistling, and that's when Taylor spun around to face the boys.

"Do you mind?" He clenched his fists.

"Babe, calm down. It's okay" I said running my hand down his arm.

"Let's go" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to class.

We walked into Mr Clark's Science classroom and took our seats. Taylor sat on the inside so he could talk to Dillon and I had the aisle seat.

"Okay class quiet down! Today we're going to have an easy day. It will consist of 2 worksheets and a quick movie about the Earth's Crust!" Mr Clark exclaimed. Someone was in a good mood for once.

"Everyone come and grab the worksheets. They're on Doug's desk" Mr Clark said.

"I'll grab us the worksheets" I smiled pecking his lips.

I hopped out of my chair and walked to the front to grab the worksheets for Taylor and I. I picked up 2 of each and took my seat next to Taylor.

"I don't get it" Taylor whined.

"I'll show you, okay?" He nodded. "So this is the Mantle, and then you have your inner and outer core"

I helped Taylor with the rest of the questions until Mr Clark put the movie on.

"Hey can I sit here? I can't see from back there" A boy said smirking.

"I don't have a choice do I?" I replied sarcastically as the boy shook his head no.

Taylor was on his phone during the movie while the kid beside me rested his legs on the table and his arm around the back of my chair. Immediately Taylor pulled my chair right next to his and placed his hand on my thigh. I leaned my head on his shoulder and the boy went back to his seat.

It was now time for lunch. I told Taylor to meet me at the table but he wouldn't. He was so protective today. I kind of enjoyed it.

"There's Jade, Cooper, Dillon, and Graham" Taylor pointed.

He placed his hand on my lower back just above my butt and led me to our friends.

"Hey guys!" Jade exclaimed.

"Hey" I said stepping over the bench.

I took a seat beside Taylor and Graham. Jade was across from me with Cooper on her right and Dillon on her left.