Chapter 4

Dalia P.O.V

These girls were ruthless, firing questions back to back so instead I just didn't say anything until they were ready to shut the fuck up. Like damn I thought Cas was nosy but these girls brought it to another level... As they finally shut up, Cas cleared her throat and said " Spill bitch, you owe me."

Flashback

*WARNING: Things will get MATURE CONTENT in here..If not able to handle it please skip ahead.*****

 Ryder was making his way over to me as we woke up this morning later then everyone else as usual..Cas and the other girls had left my house to get ready for school and Ryder stayed behind. He snuck up behind me and started to kiss, suck and nibble along my neck, leaving love bites causing me to semi-arch into him. Already feeling his semi-hard member I decided to tease him. I started to grind my ass slowly against his front making sure to never fully engage him. Finally fed up with my teasing Ryder turned me around and hungrily smashed my lips to his. He tasted of cherry vanilla, and was biting my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied him only to have him pinch my breast and causing me to gasp into his mouth. 

With this moment of pure pleasure he slowly stuck his tongue into my mouth only to have to battle for dominance, I finally gave into him.  He walked me backwards till my back hit the counter top. He picked me up and stood between my legs only to step back and look at me full of lust. I asked him " Why'd you stop" rather huskily. He smirked and grabbed my top and ripped it off me leaving me topless and exposed. He moved back and started to slowly run his tongue down my chest to the valley between my breasts and slowly he started to cup and knead them until they were perky at his touch. I couldnt wait anymore so I jumped down and brushed my chest against his bare one. 

He looked at me and understood I didn't want all the foreplay so he dropped his pants and pulled my boy shorts off only to be surprised that they said " Study Buddy" on the butt. He chuckled and threw them down on the kitchen floor. I quickly dashed off to my bathroom to grab a condom (I def don't want kids). He was waiting patiently his member a little less alert. But no worries I got this. I stalked up to him stark naked and rubbed my body against him and put my hands down in his boxer slowly stroking his long member. He grabbed my hand and told me to turn around and put them firmly on the counter and he sheathed his penis with the condom. He grabbed my hips and rammed his hard member into my core. He started out slowly because he knew I had never done it standing up.

As he increased his pace I realized that Iwas coming close to the peak and I wanted all of him buried inside me so I pushed back into him even further. He picked up on it and filled me to the brim only increasing my moans and pleasure.. He kept going faster until I was coming undone around him. He slowly followed me and pulled me on top of him as he sunk to the floor, onl;y to cuddle be to his sweaty chest. I realized that it was about 6:50 and I had to get ready for school. I stood up suddenly feeling sore as I made my way to the shower. I looked over my shoulder and asked Ryder if he was coming or going to stay all sex smelly..

End of Flashback

Cas P.O.V

I sighed in complete astonishment that they had sex in the kitchen and he did it from behind (not anal). From other girls Ryder usually wants them to be on top. But damn the way she told us the story had gotten me all hot and shit. I suddenly really needed to find Keith.