Happiest Man Alive (Delilah&Niall)

“Delilah, are you ready to leave yet???” My friend, Sarah asked from the bottom of the stairs. You may be asking where we are going. Well, let’s start from the beginning.

*Flashback*

And we’re back with One Direction!” the DJ on the radio said.

“Hi!” “Vas Happenin’?”

“Well, during our break the boys were telling me they have an announcement to make. What is that announcement boys?? I’m sure their all dying to know.”

“Well, we just wanted to show all our fans how much we appreciate them. So, we are holding a few special contests, concerts, and signings to meet as many of you guys as we can.” Harry said.

“The contest prizes include meeting us backstage before and after a concert with some friends, a date from any choice of us, and a lifetime friendship with each of us!” Liam announced.

Upon hearing this I called my friends and told them we must enter these contests immediately and as many times as possible.

*End Flashback*

“Yeah, I’ll be down in a minute.” I replied. I’m sorry where my manors are. I’m Delilah Caroline Stevensen. Currently, my friends, Sarah, and Emily, and I are going to the One Direction fan appreciation concert in our town. They haven’t announced any winners yet, as they will before the concert. We were all so nervous; hoping that at least one of us wins.

As much as I hate to admit it, I’m pretty much like all of the boys combined. I’m a flirt, like Harry. I get easily confused, like Niall. I tend to be very responsible, like Liam. My friends would call me funny and loud, like Louis. Lastly, I love write, so I guess that’s an art; making me artsy, like Zayn.

Other than writing, I love to sing, play the piano and act like my crazy self. I’m 16 years young with blue hair, which is obviously died, and blue eyes. My friends think my hair makes my eyes pop, but just to be completely sure I wear little eye make-up adding more. Being like all of One Direction, kind of makes the decision of who my favorite is a little hard, but I’ve always had a soft spot for the Irish guys. I love all of them, but my heart mainly belongs to Niall James Horan. (AN. seeing as he’s my favorite too this is easy to write ;) Haha)

“Let’s go, Del! We’re gonna miss the announcing of the winners!” Emily called, as I finished my trek down the stairs.

“Alright, I’m ready! Let’s get this party started!” I screamed as I grabbed my car keys and my phone putting it into my pocket, walking out the door.

We blasted the radio and screamed along with every song they played! The short trip to the venue was even shorter when you’re as excited as we were.

As we walked in the venue after giving the ticket-man our tickets, we ran to the stage area to pick some seats, seeing as we were one of the first groups there. Now we wait.

*20 minutes later*

“Hello, to all the lovely fans of One Direction that came out to their first fan appreciation concert tonight!” Their drummer, Josh Devine said, as the crowd went wild.

He chuckled, “Well, I know you’re all here for the boys, but first they wanted to me and Dan here,” he said, looking at the guitarist, who smiled and waved”, to announce the winners to their contests that may come from this town!” The crowd cheered again, but got quiet really fast because we wanted to find out if any of us won or not.

“In this envelope, I’m holding here”, Dan said, pulling a big envelope out of his pocket, “has three backstage passes, two names for the dates, and those lucky girls get to be friends with One Direction for the rest of their lives.”