Explanations

As soon as Alya saw me this morning I knew that she would start asking if I was okay and what happened to cause this sudden change.

"Girl are you okay? What happened? Is that a tattoo around your eye? Why is your hair suddenly longer?" Alya asked. I knew it.

"Last night the two monsters or rather creatures I told you all about came again last night as they have every night ever since the night I told you about them and they were having an argument last night with the one I call kitty saying that Mike can't just skip work to take his girlfriend on a date but I was accidentally scratched and ended up becoming I believe a witch." I said.

"Wow though I love the way you have your hair today it looks cool I'm sure that everyone will agree! I especially love the bangs and longer pigtails." Alya said.

"Thanks Alya but its just I don't know if I have to leave my parents and everything  I love or if I get to stay all I know is that after getting scratched I've become a witch I also have no idea if I have to give up something very special to me

"Thanks Alya but its just I don't know if I have to leave my parents and everything I love or if I get to stay all I know is that after getting scratched I've become a witch I also have no idea if I have to give up something very special to me." I said.
"Girl let me confess something, I know Ladybug's secret identity. I've known your secret since the Pharaoh incident. I know that you are Ladybug." Alya told me.

"Why didn't you tell me that you know sooner?" I asked.

"You were working so hard to keep your identity a secret I felt that if I had told you that I know that you would've panicked and more people who know you as a civilian could figure out your identity." Alya replied.

"If you've known for that long then why didn't you just tell me about being Rena Rouge?" I asked.

"Ladybug had asked me to keep it a secret and I felt like telling you even if you already knew would be like betraying your trust." Alya explained.

"I'm sure that you have a guess as to who Carapace is so share it with me as he is meant to be your other half or your counterpart so to speak." I said.

"My guess is Nino after all he wanted nothing more than to get Nora to stop being so over protective and once Anansi came along he wanted to protect me." Alya said.

"Wow your right just don't tell him that you're Rena Rouge yet. Maybe someday you can tell him but for now finding out that his childhood friend has suddenly become a witch is enough." I said.

"We should probably go explain to the class that you've become a witch." Alya said.

Time skip to explaining

"So everyone as I'm sure you're all aware the memory I shared with you all was real and recently I've become a witch so I might have to leave and live in the other world now but I'm really hoping that I won't have to leave." I said and everyone including Chloe came over and gave me a hug telling me that if I have to leave that they will always remember me.

Time skip to after school

"Mom Dad I'm home!" I yelled out.

"Marinette we have something to tell you." Mom said.

"We aren't actually from this world we're from this world of creatures that many people would call monsters." Dad said.

"Dear in that world I am Queen and your father is king making you the princess of that world." Mom said. All that was going through my head after that revelation was I'm the princess of the monster world. I'm Mike and Sully's world's princess. How will I ever tell anyone I know about this.