New Neighbour

The year 850, approximately 5 years after the destruction of wall Maria, a defeat mankind will never forget. The fresh batch of soldiers had just graduated from training and got deployed into various parts of Trost. Eren and his group were on the wall, they were just confronting Sasha about her involvement in a certain meat heist before she kept it safe in a box for them to consume later. The future savior of humanity looked beyond the walls, seeing the ruined of wall Maria Lay before him, he was confident in taking them all back from the monsters that took everything away from him, his Mother, his home and possibly his Father.

He spoke internally, his voice so full of confident and passion that humanity will finally put an end to the Titans That had brought humanity to its very knees. Just when he was internally monologuing, a bright yellow lightning stroke the ground from behind him, outside of the walls, and there it was. The Titan That stood over the walls itself and was the cause of everyone's suffering during the past 10 years. It looked exactly like what it did back then. Eren was shocked at the sudden appearance but the moment he came to his senses, scorching steam emitted from the beast as it blew all of the soldiers in front of him off the wall, some couldn't handle the intense heat the Titan was giving off.

History repeats itself, Titans overran the walls and pushed humanity further back in, screams of fear, pain and agony stained the air of Trost together with the depressing scent of death. Crunching, squishing and groans sounds could be heard, the Titans were making whoever they could get their hands on into their chew toy. Some were lucky enough to meet a quick end, others were bit in half and was still alive, their guts hanging out as they awaited for death to take them whilst the remaining few had their heads grinding in between the Titans powerful teeth, their face being slowly and painfully crushed.

The citizens weren't the only ones who were suffering, soldiers who fought in vain died due to their bravery whilst others took the easy way out. Some just weren't fit to see all of this happening. The once clean walls were stained with blood and chucks of flesh. The king, sat aside watching this happen, safe behind the comforts of both his control over the military and his palace deep inside of the walls. However, there was someone else watching all of this unfold. Beyond the reaches of earth, outside of its orbit Lay's a spaceship, it was floating around as bough it was a some debris launched in the sky. It was cloaked to avoid detection. Inside of the ship was a different story, it was mainly dark with red lights at the hallway.

This sort of technology was thousands, no, millions of years more advanced compared to what the people on earth wield. The command room had a hologram playing, someone or something was watching the cries of help, pain and torment. It's attention wasn't fixed on the people asking for help, it was of those beast. The way how they mercilessly rip each those people apart, he thought that they would make good trophy's. His right was a trophy room, it wasn't just an ordinary trophy room, it was full of skulls from unknown animals, it was clean and stripped of many flesh and whoever it was, aims to increase his collection. He raised his hands and pressed a few buttons on his chair, it beeped for a few minutes before the ship turned to face earth before descending down, it creaked and groaned before zooming into earth.

This creature is smart, using the Titans as a distraction to mask his arrival, his spaceship came in like a bullet as he landed outside the walls. His ship crashing, making a crater on the ground as it remained cloak. The shuttle on the ship opened with a hiss, a tall figure, around 7 ft tall, emerged from the ship. It wore a humanoid mask, it had small markings on it,, dreadlocks hanging at the side of its head and two wrist blades wrapped around his wrist, he wore netting on his body as its skin was scale like. On his chest was an iron plate covering only the right side of his chest, his utility belt had a spear, disc and a mine but that won't be his primary weapons, his shoulders had a gun like cannon mounted on it. It stood up straight, looking at the Titans slowly make its way into the hole the colossal Titan had caused. The predator pressed something on his wrist blades, it's body started to disappear partially, aside from the outline, it's going to be hard for it to get sported. It jumped Up towards the tree and made his way towards the broken hole, his eyes glowed yellow before disappearing, mankind will soon find out that their new visitor would turn into the ultimate predator.

Let The Hunt Begin...