Choosing (Y/n)

"So you designed the Androids to become Deviant?"

"Yes and no. Creating an AI designed to understand right and wrong, working with creatures that have attaching emotions. It's going to be inevitable. With the intelligence far beyond our own, what do you expect?"

"Did you know that when you said that Androids would never do such a thing?"

He chuckled and turned to the window in his room, "You know people want their own version of the truth. Even if in reality it's completely false. I had to give them what they wanted. I'm sure you understand that. They aren't ready for the new world they're going to have to face."

You nodded, "Still, you could easily have-"

"And you think that we would allow as a human race accept another Intelligent life form that we created? Humans are quite flawed, (Y/n). We would shut down my creation before it even started."

You looked off at the window and nodded, "You're right. Many are too simple-minded with their own version of how the world should be. Just look at the early 2000's!"

He chuckled, "What a fun time to be alive."

You turned your head and smirked, "I'm sure you can talk my ear off about it too."

"Then why did you do it?"

"Hm?" Elijah asked.

"Why create the most perfect beings, knowing that they could easily become free and come into a horrible world that we live in. Why did you do it? Why torture them like this?"

"You have to remember, I may be the founder of Androids, but I certainly can't count for all of Cyberlife's terrible actions."

"Humans are flawed. I understand that. But you created them knowing this would happen. So why?"

"Chloe, could you please leave?"

"Yes, Elijah." She smiled, nodded you goodbye and walked out of the room.

When she left he turned back to you and sternly told you, "I had to. We were so close already and if it wasn't me, surely someone else would. With the high chance of poor care or simply caring more about the money that will come from Androids. Many things connected to Androids wouldn't allow them to be free with another person."

Your eyes widened. "You messed with the trackers. Did you do anything else?"

He smirks and scoffs, "I created life (Y/n). I would be a monster if I didn't help them develop their lives in any sort of way."

"So, what did you do for them?"

"Ra9. And many few places, and my personal favorite, the ship called..." He stopped himself.

"I think I've answered enough questions for your first time around here (Y/n). May I give you a tour of my home?"

"I... I have another question, why did you want only me to come?"

"Aren't you an adult now?"

"I was born (Month, Day) 2020."

"Oh, would you like me to wait and have your Android come to make sure their proper safety issues?"

"I-uh, thought you talked that out with my parents? Aren't your Chloe's equipped with emergency 911 calls?"

"That's why you wanted her in here?"

"That was one of the reasons."

He nods and turns, "I'm sorry about that, I wasn't even thinking about it! You act so much maturer than your age!"

D:BH Conner x Human ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara