The orb

In the streets of Konoha Boruto was walking around the shop and saw a orb. The sales person said that it can show you the past. Boruto was so exited that he bought the orbs and wanted to try it out with

Boruto calls all of his friends to come over to a hotel.

Sarada, chocho, inojin, and shikadai come in.

"So why did you want us all to come here? Did you waste your money on something useless again and wanted to show us it?" Shikadi asked.

"No it's not something useless it's a magic orb that shows you the past. All you have to do is say your full name and it will show you your parents past! Isn't that exiting!" Boruto said.

"Sure sounds like fun to me! I will go first." Screamed Sarada.

Boruto put the orb on a table and sarada walked up to it. She took a deep breath, looked at it and said...

Sarada Uchia.

Nothing happens at first but then the orb started glowing and then a light with pictures came up and everyone looked at it in amazement that it actually works.

Sarada jumped back to see it with everyone else.
And it started...

"Sasuke please don't leave! Please stay here with me...please I-I love you." "Sakura your still annoying... but thank you for everything." Sasuke goes behind Sakura and hits her neck making her go unconscious.

The screen goes black.

Sarada says sadly "what? Dad really did that and deserted the leaf!"

The screen turns on again...

A few years later...
On a bridge Sakura sees Sasuke, and runs up to him. Sasuke sees her and says "Sakura what do you want?" "Sasuke I came here to join you I deserted the leaf and am here for you." "Oh really? If it is true then kill that girl there your a medical ninja so it would be a perfect replacement." Sakura pulls out a kunai and whispers to herself " I have to do it now I have to kill him now." Sasuke makes a chidori and aims it at Sakura. Naruto jumps in and saves Sakura.
1 year later...
"Sakura I love you" Sakura shocked. "I love you to Sasuke". They kiss.

"Wow so that is Saradas parents! Not what I expected at all." Boruto said

"Ok I guess I'll go now." Sighs. "This will be a drag but whatever." Shikadai says.
To be continued.......