Chapter 4: Entrance Exams

Chapter 4: Entrance exams

~Ten Months Later~

"Sorry to make you wait Uraraka-chan!" I shout running up to to the said brunette, who was standing near the prestigious high school gate, with a wave. Her head perks up from my voice and looks up at my direction with a bright smile. It's been a long 10 months and I've grown comfortable with her; let's just say that it was nice to have a human friend for once, not that Spirits and humans are really that different nowadays.

"Don't worry Reishiko-chan, I didn't wait at all! Come on, let's go in!" She assures me as we walk through the gate.

"How are you not nervous...?" I ask, even though we prepared for this, I'm still freaking out on the inside.

"N-no I am! I just think that just thinking about it wouldn't do any good." The brunette replys. I hummed and nodded my head in agreement. I think that's a good idea...

In a corner of my vision I see a... A broccoli?! I shake my head and actually look closely; a curly green-haired boy around our age just standing in the middle of the road, he looks terrified and extremely nervous based on his expression and body language. "Reishiko-chan? What are you looking at?" Uraraka-Chan questions me.

I point my finger to the person. "I hope that guy's okay..."  He probably isn't... Wait... Is he even a he? One of the many things I've learned from anime is to never assume- I snap out of my thoughts when the boy suddenly tripped over his own foot.  On reflexes, I gasp and rush to hopefully catch him before he sets his own grave but I find myself seeing my dear friend already use her quirk on him, she being closer to him in reason. The now confused person is floating in the air, thankfully taking harm; I sigh in relief.

"Sorry to use my quirk on you," Uraraka-chan apologizes. "but we don't want bad luck today, do we?" She turns my way. "Come on let's go (Author: little Einsteins~ Bakugou: What are you, a fucking 3-year-old?! Author: HEY!!! You're not supposed to appear yet! And besides, I didn't even learn how to speak until I was 4!!!) Reishiko-chan, don't want to be late!" She then proceeds to run in without me.

I gasp and my mouth opens a little. But then I quickly regain my composure and turn myself to the green-haired boy; I bow to him hastily. "G-Good luck!" I say to him before rushing off to catch up with the brunette.

~Timeskip~

"HELLO, EVERYBODY SAY 'HEY'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Present Mic, the sound hero, screamed in everyone's ears. He raised his hand close to his ear and leaned in anticipating something the only response he got was silence. I dead panned at the person. That's just sad... "What a dull response." He commented dissatisfied. He started explaining what was going to happen in the practical exam; but, I was only half listening since I had read the booklet that the people passed out when we were coming in.

"Reishiko-chan what arena did you get? I got Arena B!" I turn my attention to Uraraka-chan who was sitting at the left of me holding her card.

I look at mine, "I got Arena C," I see her pout, complaining that we weren't in the same place. "It must be set up like this so then we wouldn't team up with anyone we know." I add. I was about the say something but then was rudely interrupted by a booming voice.

"Excuse me, may I ask a question!?" I whip my head to the voice to see a person with dark blue hair and glasses standing up. But you're already asking a question... "You have only discussed about 3 robots but in the booklet, there are 4! Please tell me, what is the meaning of this!?!?!?"  Woah. This person really needs to chill a little. He turned to his opposite direction and points, "And you, green curly hair! You have been mumbling this whole time! Do you wish to distract others?!" I look to see who he was pointing to find out that it was the boy from earlier! Poor him... I hear a faint 'sorry' from him.