Chapter 14

*Jughead's pov*
*three weeks later*(I don't know if I ever said what month or whatever it is but just pretend it's October)

Halloween. The best time of the year. Of course, someone will Throw a big party like every year. Well I don't know if it's going to be fun this year.

Betty will be there and since our argument a few Weeks ago I didn't talk to her. I still couldn't believe I called her fucking crazy. She was everything but crazy and I still can't believe she likes me.

I fixed this shit with Reggie, because I really stopped this whole "sleeping with every girl" thing and I fixed the thing with Ronnie. But with Betty? No chance that she will ever forgive me.
Maybe i could try it tonight.

I have to tell her about my feeling because I...I'm In love with betty.
We were never Together and I still broke  her heart like 500 times.

"Are you coming now jughead??"  Reggie asked from outside the bathroom

"Yeah yeah I'm coming" I asnwred. I wasn't wearing something special. I was a Simple Vampire.

I came out of the Bathroom and Reggie looked good. Well that was Veronicas work.
They were going as Skeleton Couple.

"Well come on dude or Ronnie will kill us" he joked

It was true. She would kill us if we were to late

Reggie knocked at Veronicas and Betty's door and when someone opened it my mind exploded.
Betty was standing in front of me with a short Dress and the dress had ripped places. Just under her left breast, over her Stomach and a few other places. Green and blue make up covered her beautiful face.  She was a Party Zombie and looked Hot as fuck.

"BOYS!! You two look goodveronica said as she walked through the door

Reggie kissed her and I just rolled my eyes . Betty was just standing there looking at the ground

"Okay b I know you don't really want to go but please just do it for me AND I promise you will have fun" veronica said and betty just smiled

*at the party*
I was standing alone with betty at the party. Reggie and Veronica were already drunk dancing like Horny teenagers.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked betty and this was the first sentence I said to her after weeks

She just nodded and I brought her a drink. After another few drinks we were both not really sober anymore we were actually really drunk like really really drunk .

"Come on juggie we should dance. This is a Party" she Said giggling and she was trying to drag me to the dance floor

Holy shit she moved her body like a God. A fucking god. How her hips moved against my front made me hard. Like really hard. And she probably felt it but the alcohol made us do crazy things...

I started to kiss her neck and I heard her moaning. I never wanted to hear a moan more then hers

"Lets get out of here juggie" she whispered.

We were going to her room,we couldn't even walk straight and she giggled every time as I almost fell.
She tried to open the door but failed  first
I laughed and then finally she managed to open the door

                ⚠️ kinda dirty⚠️
After a heated make out session on her bed she stood up and let her Dress fall. She wasn't wearing a bra. And there she was,  the most beautiful women on this earth only wearing panties. My mouth watered and I needed to get rid of this damn pants
We started to kiss again and when I hovered over her i kissed her neck, Collarbone, stomach breast and every damn inch of her body. Purple marks all over her body.

"Juggie I need you Now!"betty moaned

Just two minutes after this I was inside the  most perfect human and i didn't care about the other shit.
About the arguments.

           This was just betty and I.
                 No other person.

After this beautiful moment she was sleeping in my arms. Looking as beautiful as always and soon I fell asleep too...

[Okay I felt like I should post again and welllllll... okay so there will be Real bughead soon hehe]