Scraptrap

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, it's because school and homework and other stuff but yeah don't you fear I CAME BACK!!! Alright on with the story...

Third person:

"Ngh." Springtrap yawned as he awoke to a pile of warm, fuzzy, goldenrod fur. He could feel two arms around his back as his own hands gripped onto to the silky chest of the person holding him. He was groggy as he was confused. Until finally it clicked for remembering the horrid yet seductive thing Goldie had done to him the night before... 

GOLDIE!!!

Springtrap was laying in Goldie's chest as he tried to move away from the provoking bear. What he didn't know though was that Goldie was up and held him tighter as Springtrap tried to get away from his bare chest. (*Insert Lenny face* You see what I did there?) The bunny was small compared to the lush bear, yet his persistence was quite cute compared to his size. "Trying to get away now are we, Springy?" Goldie said to the ruffled, golden-brown rabbit, gripping his back in attempt to bring Springtrap closer to him. Springtrap and Goldie both gave up of the useless pulling and pushing and laid there for awhile. Golden arms around Springtrap's coarse and ridged fur, Springtrap's head in Goldie's soft yet comfortably hard chest, Goldie nuzzled in the fringed hair of his very own bunny, and lustful expressions all around. After sitting there without motives of any kind, Goldie stated, "So, last night do you want to um talk about it?" Springtrap looked at him with an awed expression never thinking Goldie would say that in a million years."I-I um... Not really..." Springtrap answered his question. Suddenly Goldie got up from the bed and held out a thoughtful hand to Springtrap wanting to help him out of the bed. It was then when Springtrap notice Goldie was shirtless showing him his compact sandy golden chest. Springtrap's hands gripped the gray sheets of his bed as he was thinking whether to take Goldie's hand or not. He thought of what Goldie had done the night before, he had thought of Goldie's motives for the lengthened arm and open hand. "Hey, Springtrap, I need some help!!!" A voice inturupted his thoughts from outside as it was knocking on the door. Without thinking Springtrap jumped up and shoved Goldie into his closet, ran to the door and opened only to see Scraptrap.(That's what I'm calling Withered Bonnie) Springtrap looked at the tall, purple haired, male and asked, "What do you want?" "Dude pull up your zip first!" He replied, unknowingly Springtrap's jeans zipper had been down the whole time, he only noticed until he looked down from Scrap's comment. He quickly covered the mahogany colored boxers and zipped up his blue jeans' silver fastener. He looked back up to see Scrap was not wearing a shirt and only a dark purple jacket, he had fingerless black and burgundy striped gloves, and to top it all off his everyday dark red beanie that he never took off. "What ya' lookin' at, like the view much?" Scraptrap said as his eyes drifted off in thought not noticing He was still looking at Scrap. He shook my head as Scraptrap said this Why is everyone trying to play with me all of a sudden as if I'm a prize to get to be toyed with Springtrap thought.  "Actually I don't believe I do have anything for you so no thanks." Springtrap said in disapproval of the Other boys' comment. "Oh c'mon I'm not that bad." Scrap replied walking closer to Springtrap to then lunge at him holding him against the wall. His tan chest brushing up on Springtrap's inhaling chest. "What the hell Scrap?!?!" Springtrap said in a surprised tone even for his low voice.

Golden Freddy POV

"What ya' lookin' at, like the view much?" I could hear Scrap, I was on the verge of kicking the door of its hinges and snapping Scrap's neck. "Actually I don't believe I do have anything for you so no thanks." Springtrap replied, thank god, after I claimed him as my own last night he better never say yes to any other 'opportunities'. "Oh c'mon I'm not that bad." Scrap replied to my Springtrap in a drifting lustful voice. I wanted to get out there and yell at him but I heard footsteps going towards Springtrap, then none just a slight cut of air. "Thud!" Something suddenly hit the wall startling me, I looked to see... Scrap was pinning Springy to the wall. "What the hell Scrap?!?!" I heard Springtrap yell at him while scrambling to get free. I had just about had it until, Scrap kissed Springtrap's cheek. I growled of rage and fury growing ever more mad at that asshole. Springtrap was about to say something before I bursted out the door. Scraptrap seemed surprised at the sudden jolt, yet Springy seemed like I saved him from something. Before I could take in anymore details I was already stomping towards Scrap, my eyes Turing darker with every agitated step. My body twitching in ways it shouldn't with every movement of the clock on the walls. Getting closer and closer to going INSANE...