Why have I done this?

"Miiiiiikkkkkkkuuuuuuuu!!!!"

"What is it. The devil demands a blood sacrifice."

"The fuck?"

"O-oh I mean. U-uh Lukey-neesan you look sugoi today!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆"

"How the actual fuck did you do that."

"I gave my satanic master what is rightfully his. My mortal soul. As reward for my loyalty he granted me the power to speak in kawaii text faces!!!"

"That's a shit exchange. Also what the hell happened to your voice? It's normally so cute."

"O-oh. L-Lukey-neesan. Are you hitting on me? My body is not ready for this!"

"Jesus fucking Christ. Just because I'm gay doesn't mean that I'm automatically hitting on you whenever I compliment you."

Mikuuuuu hisses and retreats.

"BANANA HEAD. WAKE THE FUCK UP!!"

"FUCK OFF." Said banana head using the extent of his vocabulary.

"I'LL TELL RIN TO GET THE FUCKING ROAD ROLLER!!"

"I'M UP ANYTHING BUT THAT!!"

Works every time. Thought Lukey as she summoned the sword of angles to unleash it's acute and obtuse holy light upon all who dared cross it.

Banana Head got the fuck out of there.

"T-the holy light of your angles! I-it burns me!" Mikuuuuu hisses, now in full demon form. Her wings unfurled breaking through the puny walls. No simple wall could possibly withstand her satanic might. With the rage of a thousand tortured souls and the strength of Satan himself she picked Lukey up and let out a thunderous roar. "MWHA HAHAHAHAHA!! Lukey nee-san you are at my mercy now! This pitiful world shall finally belong to me! ψ(`∇')ψ(♯`∧') o(`ω' )o"

"Ok this got really stupid really quickly." Said the author. "I need to get this shit back on track."

A dreadful rumbling could be heard getting louder and louder. Both Mikuuuuu and Lukey (who was purple at this moment) turned and looked at the entrance where Banana Head was stood there.

"Get out of here!" Yelled Lukey at the same time as Mikuuuuu grated

"HAHAHAHAHA! FOOLISH HUMAN!!! YOU DARE FACE ME ON YOUR OWN!! YOU MUST TRULY HAVE A DEATH WISH THEN."

"But I'm not alone." said Banana Head, stealing all the credit. With a scream of "For Banana Head!" Banana Head's army of rabid fan girls charged in and formed a giant mecha suit complete with sword and shield.

"Oh dear satan! So many body pillows with penuses drawn on! My eyes!!!!(◎_◎;)" Her power destroyed DemonMiku reverts to her original form now cradled in Lukeys arms.

"L-Lukey? I don't feels so good...。・゜・(ノД')・゜・" Mikuuuuu disintegrates into a mile of leeks her last breathe hitting Lukey in the face like a sac of testicles.

Standing up Lukey retrieves her sword of angles. Her eyes could not be seen which is never a good sign. She holds the sword of angles and as the tip emits a blinding light of failed exam questions, she whispers "Die."

One by one the fangirls fell, for none could withstand the wrath of a woman on due on. The mech crumbled to scattered pieces and the fangirl army fled.

As Lukey approached Banana Head he held up his arms in a meagre shield. "L-Lukey it's me, your friend. Banana Head!"

"Mikuuuu was my friend too."

Lukey raised her sword the way she raised her children and with one fell swoop Banana Heads Banana Head lay on the floor.

"What the fuck have I done." Said the author. 

  I    r  e  g  r  e  t  .