21

-Jr-

I kept myself busy at work and at our meeting. I can't keep my mind thinking of Violet's face. Creepy eh? Yep, super duper creepy.

She hadn't texted me for quite a long time. I'm worried. The room might be in fire again. Or worst--she drowned herself in the bathtub. But if I go there directly and save her, wouldn't I be shocked to see her naked feature? I probably had seen it. Since we had a---you know.

But it also occurred to me that I hadn't remembered anything. Even a small detail. Of how we took off each others clothes---wait, what?

I should stop thinking of what happened. Neither one of us had remembered anything.

But please, just please, make me remember that I wore a condom.

-Violet/Yungri-

Something's telling me I'm doing wrong in so many level.

I'm hiding Mark inside the hotel.

I'm making Jr think that we had sex.

I'm being rude to everyone for hiding everything from a guy who was actually kind of good to me.

Urgh I feel stupid.

"So, any plans in going back to Australia? Or going to Korea?" Mark asked as he poured tea on my cup.

"Thanks." I gratefully said. "Yes of course. It never left my mind." Were now in the coffee shop near the hotel and I can't keep my eyes off the street thinking that Jr might be out somewhere.

"How thoughtful. Anyways, I was glad that Jr wasn't around when I came. Where is he anyway?" he asked. I sipped my tea and tried my best to cover Jr. "At a meeting. You know his family. All rich and famous." I slightly giggled to make him at ease with our topic. Which is Jr.

"Yeah. That's why you chose him over me." I almost spat my tea out. Thanks for the one calling, I was saved by the bell.

"Hello?"

("Are you okay?") Jr's voice was on the line.

"Yeah, I'm good. Why?"

("Nothing. Just checked up on you.")

"I see." Then Mark indirectly speaked. "Whose that?" I gulped.

("Who was that?")

"I'm in the coffee shop and the waiter just passed by. Uhh, my drink's all over me. I gotta hung up to change. Bye!" And then I hurriedly pressed the end call icon. Phew that was close!

"Ahem." Mark suddenly crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow at me.

"What?" I innocently sipped my drink and looked up. Seeing that I was silent for awhile, Mark grabbed the opportunity and continued his statement from earlier. "As I was saying, you chose him over me..."

I raised my eyebrow. "Did I said something? Had I chosen between the two of you? Should I choose between the two of you?" Mark gulped down his words of anger and jealousy---or is it?

Mark had always been the jealous one. Even if I just had a talk or sat with someone, he'd actually act histerical when the truth is were just best friends who aren't supposed to be feeling like that.

...that is the reason why I let him leave.

I snapped back from reality when he spoke up. "But your actions are telling me you already chose between one of us." now he sounded like a real serious dad. "Tell me, Violet, had you fell from that guy?"

That question caught me off guard. Actually, if I think of it deeply, I van say that I hadn't. But I'm going there...

"No." was my firm answer. I faced him and stiffen my shoulders to show him how serious I was. "For Christ's sake, Mark, choosing between my best friend and my boyfriend is harder than it looks." I pointed out. I was actually shocked on my remark. Boyfriend? but he isn't anymore. And he isn't even considering me as his girlfriend.

Mark just nodded in respond. We finished the tea conversation after a couple of minutes and ended up looking for a place that he could stay for awhile. "I won't let Jr know your here. It might be dangerous or risky letting you live at his hotel." I said pointing out the risky part in our situation. "And besides, I think we still have something to talk about." He didn't say something afterwards. When Mark was asking inquiries in one of the nearest "room for rent" apartment, I grabbed the chance and asked where Jr was now. After a minute, my phone vibrated.

From: Mr. Boss

I'm in the hotel. Where r u?

Just in time, Mark arrived after I had sent my text telling him that I was just roaming around since boredom strikes me. Mark and I went to another apartment and found a perfect room just for him.

"FVCK!" I turned to him and saw how the blood from his right cheek went out. Something had popped out from the cabinet he tried to open. I rushed over him and aided him towards the bed. There was no larger chair for us both so I didn't mind sitting in the bed with him.

"I'll go get the first-aid kit." I took the kit and placed some water inside a basin. When I got to him, he directly grabbed me, making me unbalanced and to land in his chest. I couldn't get off his hug because of his broad arms and his tight grip. I could hear his heartbeat and his calm breathing. It was really awkward for me so I spoke up.

"Your wound needs to get treated." As I said those words, my phone vibrated inside my pocket. Saying that Jr just texted. Mark's grip finally became firm and soft. Making me guilty of leaving him alone. "I don't want you to go." he said underneath his breath. "But I know I've been selfish of leaving you alone all the time. Its--its time for you to leave me. But not now... I still need you." he said dramatically.

What's with him anyway?

I stood up and gave him first aid right away. I don't want to leave him like that since he acts like a darn baby.

I left without hearing him talk again. He just let me leave. Without even saying goodbye or asking if I would still come back. That's what I hate about him. He don't want anyone to know what he truly feels.

----

I arrived after walking for 10 minutes under the heat of the sun. Mindless of the sun, I was scorched by Mark's hug and look.

Jr was the one to open up the door for me. I readied myself for a hug---since that's what he did last time. But I was glad he didn't... maybe.

When I went inside, I turned to face him. When he faced me after locking the door, he had his dark aura on.

Uh--Oh.

When was the last time I saw that face?

He stormed and didn't even bother talking to me. He walked in the sofa and sat there relentlessly. He was watching The Simpsons and probably switched it to another channel because he's embarrassed... maybe? Or maybe, he's too damn angry to even talk to me.

"Hey." I said, calling up to him. "Mind telling me what's wrong?" He didn't even dared to look or speak with me. He just stared at the TV. Not knowing if he's watching or just trying to piss me off. "I kinda want to tell you something. Maybe you want to but I think--"

"Shut up." that explains his dark aura. He didn't turned his gaze on me. Instead, he said something. "I don't like this feeling."

Of what? --was about to be my question but I declined to speak. Seeing how dangerous it is to talk to him while he's in that mood.

"I don't like how I feel." he continued. "I don't like the feeling of thinking about you. The feeling I less care about is making me so damn hard to control." He was more shocked to hear that from him. He covered his face with the pillow beside him and pressed it on his knees.

How cute he is to be embarrassed like that.