This how I meet JudgeAngelGirl

TheBloodlyPainter:I was at home painting a picture. I ran out of blood for my painting. I guess I have to killed people today.*puts my mask on*and*leaves my house*.

JudgeAngel:I was just at my warrior school training.I decide to go killing people.So what down to a random neighborhood.

TheBloodlyPainter:*sneaking into someone's house*and*killing the family*.I put all the blood into twenty jars.*burns the house down*and*leaves*.

JudgeAngel:I wake to him.I said, Do you need help? I grabbed ten jars of blood.

TheBloodlyPainter:*walks back home*.

JudgeAngel:*smiles*and*follows him to his house.

TheBloodlyPainter:You want to come inside. *grabs the tens jars of blood and puts the jars of Blood in the closet.

TheBloodlyPainter:*kisses her*.

JudgeAngel:*kisses him back*.

TheBloodlyPainter:Want to go  killing with me tomorrow? I got to make sure that I have enough blood for painting.

JudgeAngel:Okay. Can I see your paintings?

TheBloodlyPainter:Sure.I went to my room to get my paintings. I hope you like my paintings. *shows her my paintings*.

JudgeAngel:The paintings are beautiful.You are really a good painter.

TheBloodlyPainter:Thank you. You want to stay over here for as long as you want.

JudgeAngel:Sure.

TheBloodlyPainter:Come follow me to the guest room.*goes upstairs to the guest room*.

JudgeAngel:*follows him upstairs to the guest room*.

TheBloodlyPainter:Here you go.I am going to my room. So goodnight. *goes to my room*and*falls asleep on my bed*.

JudgeAngel:*falls asleep on my bed*.

This is the end of the first part. I am telling the story how me and JudgeAngelGirl meet. I hope you enjoy.