Chapter 6-7

Yue woke up from her sleep when she noticed that someone just got in her condo. But she couldn't care less. She knew it was Dylan because he texted her a hundred of times saying sorry and telling her he'll make it up to her.

From: Wang The Little Prince
Love i'm very sorry. Trust me. I didn't forget our anniversary. That would be so ridiculous.

From: Wang The Little Prince
I would have surprised you if only we have finished the important scenes earlier.

"So he call the kissing scene and making out scene important scenes? What an ass really!" Yue fanned her face to calm herself down.

From: Wang The Little Prince
I'll make it up to you love. I promised!

From: Wang The Little Prince
I'm on my way now to your condo.

Yue went inside her room as soon as she finished reading the last text. She doesn't want any interaction with him. So better if she'll pretend that she's asleep.

She was just planning to fake the sleep but because of exhaustion she really did fall into slumber.

She looked at the clock beside her bed. 11:45pm. He texted her around 11:20pm that he's already on his way. That made her angry again. How did he reached her unit that fast? She know she's being unreasonable but that's what she really feels at the moment.

Her bedroom door opened. She closed her eyes and faked that she's already asleep.

She felt Dylan's warm breath into her neck. She was hugging her from the back.

"I'm sorry if i hurt you again." Dylan whispered. She can feel the frustration in his voice.

She stayed silent. As what she said to herself she doesn't want an interaction from him.

"I love you so much Yue." she felt his tears on her neck. He's crying.

Don't be weak Shen Yue! This is a cycle! You'll forgive him and he'll hurt you again. This is just a never ending cycle!

She thought to herself.

"I love you so much that it hurts." he whispered again.

"Let's break up." Yue spoke, her eyes still closed.

"Love? what are you saying?" There was a hint of frustration in his voice but he's trying to be calm as possible.

"LET'S BREAK UP." Yue repeated. This time she's ready to face him.

Dylan sighed and gave Yue a tight hug. This might bring her to reality. She just woke up from her sleep maybe she's still not fully awake yet. He thought.

"It's not funny." he nuzzled more in to her neck.

"I'm serious Di." tears started falling from her eyes. "I love you too. This love we had for each other is too strong that it will eventually break us!"

Dylan was taken aback with what Yue has said. She's serious about breaking up with him. His heart was broken from just the thought that loving her caused her so much pain.

"We can't even tell everyone about our relationship." Yue continued.

"Yue. Don't do this. Do you want our relationship to go public? Let's do it then. I don't care about our carreers. As long as we're on this together i know we can do it. Just don't break up with me." he started crying.

"No! My love is not that shallow! I can't be selfish! You're getting there Di. You're slowly achieving your dreams!"

"What?? you call that deep? giving up on me easily made your love great then?!" Dylan stood up and started walking around. The situation really frustrates him.

Yue went to calm Dylan down. She knows her too well. He's temper is getting on him already.

"Love! This is not healthy anymore! Can't you see it? We're slowly destroying ourselves! I didn't finish my shoot today because i was so mad at you after watching your interview with your new female lead!"

"It's her way of making our show more intriguing! Do you think i liked it? No! I was thinking about you all the time!"

"You're not getting the point here!" I was starting raise my voice. "Do you think i didn't know that you ditch your shooting just to be here?!"

Dylan froze. Did his manager bothered Yue?

"Your manager called asking me if you're with me! If you're thinking that he influenced my decision then No! He was so respectful and calm the whole time. This is my decision Di! Because i don't want you to lose what you have now!"

Dylan froze. Did his manager bothered Yue?

"Your manager called asking me if you're with me! If you're thinking that he influenced my decision then No! He was so respectful and calm the whole time. This is my decision Di! Because i don't want you to lose what you have now!"

Yue hugged Dylan tightly. She loves him but she can't be selfish. This is the right thing to do.

"I love you so much Didi." she cried her heart out.

Dylan was speechless. Was he dreaming? Is this really happening? How can a love so great end like this?

----------

Please follow me on twitter @DiYueFanfic