IV • ( epilogue. )

okay, maybe he ended up being decent.

Of course, Keith didn't expect the outcome

He and Jasper got closer with time. They sealed their first kiss after two months, and announced the official boyfriend status after five. It went faster than both had expected, but tensions were too high to wait years and years, when both were ready.

Abby graciously accepted Keith into her life. They were both soulmates of Jasper, after all, so in a way they were also connected on that same level. She was the person who pushed them forward, claiming time and time again that the boys' love would make up for the romance she never wanted to experience.

Jasper clicked easily with the abundance of friends that Keith had, especially with Shiro and Krolia. They were the most important people in his boyfriend's life, so he would take it upon himself to think of them as top priority as well. Keith responded in a similar way to Jasper's mom, seeming enthralled when she requested that the "young and very very beautiful man" carry her up the stairs.

After three years, they moved farther. No one technically proposed, they had just wandered into a jewelry shop together one night and decided that it would be a perfect time for engagement rings. They tried to make the wedding as simple as possible, but apparently a lot of people from thousands of different planets wanted to attend.

Keith had been one of their seven saviors, after all, it was the least they could do.

It was Abby who first brought up kids, a year afterwards, and next thing she knew she was the surrogate for their first child. It was a healthy boy. Their daughter was adopted, along with their third child, who was an alien from a faraway galaxy.

Three kids were a hassle for the Juarez-Kogane parents, but it was all worth it to see the way of the soulmate lived out. The two grew old together and grew old with their friends, no tragedy or bad doings ever befalling the couple.

Happy birthday indeed.

BITCH!!!!! I MISS JASPER ALREADY 😡😡😡😡

anyways happy bday keith u deserve it,,, my funky gay son

hope u enjoyed fellas i got this bread gn