#2

*MORNING TIME*

*Rye's POV*
I wake up to Andy's head on my chest and his legs on mine. Andy starts to stir,  I pull him closer and wrap my arms around him. He takes a deep breath and looks at me with his stunning blue eyes. I smile at him and kiss his forehead, gently starting to sit up. He pulls me back down and whispers in my ear "please stay, I'm so warm" I just chuckle at how cute he is.  I lie back down, pull Andy on top of me and cuddle him.

*Andy's POV*
I'm currently on Rye's chest an I couldn't be happier. We have had a long history of cuddling, but this time is different. I don't know how to explain, it just feels better I guess. I snuggle into Rye's chest and fall back asleep for a few more minutes. I get woken up by Rye kissing my face gently, he starts to talk so I stay silent and keep my eyes closed. "Andy I know you can't hear me, but I want to tell you something" Rye said kinda hesitant. "I...I love you, Andy" Rye said almost all in tears. I couldn't stay quiet anymore, I had to say something. I opened my eyes and looked at Rye. "Rye did you mean it" I asked with questioning eyes. Rye looked at in shock and and took a deep breath before he said anything. "Yes...I meant it. I know it's soon but from the first day we met I knew we would be together. I didn't know how long I would have to wait, but I was willing to wait as long as it took." Rye said and I was starting to tear up. "Rye..I don't know what to say." I said while sitting up.

*Rye's POV*
"Rye..I don't know what to say." Andy said. I'm so nervous, maybe he doesn't feel the same way and I ruined everything. I could feel the tears threatening to spill over. "Andy...I'm sorry I didn't mean to over step any boundaries." I said starting to stand up and leave. Andy grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down on the bed. "Rye...I'm not mad, I'm just taken back. I wasn't expecting that." Andy said while kissing my cheek. "But how do you feel knowing that?" I asked while looking down. Andy cupped my face with his hands and pulled my face up. He started to lean in to kiss me, but I hesitated and looked back down. Andy pulled my face back up and said "I love you Ryan, I mean it." I started to lean in, he followed and we kissed for what seemed like forever. When we finally pulled away he was blushing, I chuckled at how cute he was.