Extraordinary Girl Chapter 3:

Well its Party time ! I'm  shivering cause its cold outside I'm walking with Liz we we're chatting while walkin'. I don't wanna remind her that Matt is in the party, coz it is gonna be worse, or else Liz will not attend the party... and that sounds very boring coz she's my only friend in the party...

After a few minutes , we're already in front of the house I'm not bragging but that was a very big house, cool stuff but I still hate that jerk. Walking inside slowly I found some dudes and girls who we're chattin' and dancin' groovy they we're all shouting " Ms. Pres. a few times " I appreciated it and sit on the couch behind the tv. Well I saw the Jerk with some hot girls I didn't care. No Matt insight I was keeping Liz busy so we're talkin' I told her " how bad do you like that Matt guy? she whispered" super bad I mean not bad , good but I like him good haha" I laughed at her. The Jerk came infront of us " Hey Ms. Pres. Babe" I angrily replied " oh you! you're a jerk and don't call me babe -.-" he's a stupid guy I hate him since the 6th Grade. Well this was the story, the first time I met him, I was hopeless he's my classmate. Well he's okay but when there's a sportfest he always boast and brag about his perfectness and agility. In the 7th Grade we we're planning for project but well that jerk ruined it ! well the things is he has a juice and tripped purposely our grade is zero over 75 that was crazy. Now that in the 10th Grade he was still boastful and bad ass boy. In the other way, Matt was drinking with some girl. I hated it coz Liz is gonna be hurt. She said she's going to get a drink but the drinks are close to Matt's Site. I stopped her I said I'll get her a drink but what else can I do I didn't stop her.She saw Matt with and she ended up sobbing . she went out of the house and went home. I was trying to convince her to go back but it didn't happen.

The next day, we have a blood letting program I was excited cause I really wanted to know my blood type oh right 18 it sucks cause I'm 17 1/2 but they said it's okay I'm excited after then, it was not that hard. The results we're on the physician's desk. I got it , my blood type's B they said I need to avoid chicken. My expression was half mad cause I really love Chicken, but I need to follow the rules right so I could be healthy. I ate lunch and saw Liz walking by, I called her by signals. She was talkin' she said " My heart broke cause of the incidence " I want to forget but its ,its hard I'll  see ya later I gotta move on bye Lean. My heart fell coz my one only bestfriend got super hurt well in the 7th grade she tripped and her foit got fractured but that doesn't make anysense. I was bored then, I went home atleast I didn't trip again. I looked at the sky walkin slowly and drops of rain fell on the ground I saw the guy I met in my dream I think I'm  having luck.Well me, Lean Mayer is thinking what to do in my life . I went inside home I saw my mom packing for our trip this weekend. I was excited were going to the Lake in LA haha we're gonna watch basketball cause its LA vs. Boston Semis. I dont like basketball but I want to show our support to the national team. Back to Reality it was Friday this day is my favorite . Liz is coming to our house but before that I told my mom that Liz was coming over, so we prepared food and anything it is the third time that my mom met Liz. Liz came over and we had Vcut Chips I loved those chips . We stayed until night chattin' it was 11pm she was gone. I thought where is my father ?? I asked my mom she didn't respond. I asked why a few times she said " its very complicated, Lean" okay I'll understand but pls.. she tell me a story " in our lives we got chances but you're dad past away more than 10 years ago cause of sadness." oh okay I'm sorry " I said sadly. I think for a while " so that's why" I didn't bother it. I'm focusing with my mom and education especially friends. Tomorrows the trip I gotta prepare. My phone buzzed it was 1 am I'm so tired it was a message from  the jerk by the way his name is Ethan, Ethan Henderson in the text it was quoted: " Hi Lean, how are you babe ? come to school early..! " oh boy I was angry super mad  how dahell would he dare to call me babe and fyi its weekend we have a trip. I ignored his message and deleted it. I hate him and that's all.

Thanks guys for tuning in. Peace out.

                                        -Kid.