Chapter 1: BCW Triple Intergender Match

It was like another day in the highschool gym of Ohio. Man it was lovely outside. I was walking to the van of my father. I open it and go in. A few minutes later I wore my gear.

Then I see my siblings in their gear

I said "You ready?"

I said "You ready?"

Josh said "Yeah, so have you heard WWE Superstar Triple H scouting us."

I said "Yep!"

Crystal said "I am kinda shock to be honest guys. Let's give it our all."

Josh and I said "Yeah!"
In the BCW....

Cruz said "Are you ready?" The crowd cheers. "No, I SAID ARE YOU READDYYY!!" the crowd cheers louder. "That's what I like to hear. In BCW it will be a triple threat intergender match!"

Someone was born to fly...
I came out as the crowd cheers as I loved this gym. The fans were cool and actually loved me and my siblings. I get in the ring

My Evil Ways...
Josh came out and gotten the same pop from me as he gave high-fives to the crowd. He gotten in the ring.

Stars In the Night...
The crowd gave a huge pop to Crystal as me and Josh chuckle as she had her badass outfit.

In the ring...
It was the 15 minute mark as we were getting up slowly. I see Crystal spearing Josh as she tries to spear me but I jump and kick her in the gut and eagle eye on her. I pin her to get punted in the face by Josh. Then Crystal did GTS on Josh and she pins Josh.

Ref said "1!2!3" the bell ring as she wins the match. I was groaning a bit from being punt in the face and getting low blow by my sister. I may need to get check out but I was fine.
______________________________
Backstage...
Crystal giggles nervously and hugs me. "S-Sorry big brother."

I said "Don't worry I will survive. Hehe"

Josh said "Well I wonder how we did." When we heard we made it we we're happy.
_____________________________
Next Week...
Josh said "What took you long to get back bro?"

I said "Well I was attack by a masked man fan or something...and guess what we are not wrestling for NXT. Triple H saw the video of me getting attack."

Josh said "What! Just taking our nxt contracts from you getting attack by a fan."

Crystal said "We should get our payback."

I said "And I think I know what to do. Let's invade NXT. Show them a message to tell them we are important and we deserve to wrestle in WWE."
______________________________
To be continued...