Fifteen

A.N Sorry for the wait on this chapter guys. I've been lazy again and I've been trying to watch the Star Wars films. I gotta say I am IN LOVE with Star Wars. I can't believe I took so long to watch them. But anyway, on with the chapter.

--------------------------------

*Third Person's P.O.V*

With Tony and Steve on their way, Thor decided to take Loki aside and speak to him. Maybe he could convince him to stop this madness, and come home. Thor threw Loki down and stood above him. Loki groaned from the drop but quickly changed to laughter.

"Where is the tessearct?" Thor asked his, well, adopted brother.

"I've missed you, too." Loki said sarcastically as Thor's patience was wearing out.

"Do I look to be in a gaming mood?" Thor asked.

"You should thank me. With the bifrost gone, how much dark energy did the Allfather have to muster to conjure you here to your precious Earth?" Loki spat the words out like they were venom on his tongue. Thor dropped his hammer and stepped to Loki holding him up as he stood.

"I thought you were dead." Thor breathed out remembering seeing his brother fall to his what should have been his death. Thor was the most heartbroken of them all. Frigga was too but Thor had treated Loki like a brother and didn't care he was adopted. In his mind, Loki was still his brother, blood or not.

"Did you mourn?"

"We all did. Our father..." Loki put his finger up to stop Thor.

"Your father." he spat out the word father as he wrangled out of Thor's grip. "He did tell you my true parentage, did he not?" Of course Odin told Thor, but Thor didn't think any less of Loki. He didn't care he was a frost giant. All he cared about what how they grew up and fought together. Like brothers.

"We were raised together. We played together. We fought together. Do you remember none of that?"

"I remember a shadow. Living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss. I, who was, and should be, king!"

"So you take the world I love as a recompense for your imagines slights?" Thor knew that if Loki couldn't be king on Asgard, he would be king here, on Earth. "No. The Earth is under my protection, Loki." Loki laughed at that. He found it funny how a world this strong and full of life was to be protected by an oaf he used to call brother.

"And you're doing a marvellous job with that." Loki joked. "The humans slaughter each other in droves while you idly fret. I mean to rule them, as why should I not?"

"You think yourself above them?" Thor asked wondering what made his brother think this.

"Well, yes."

"Then you miss the truth of ruling, brother. A throne would suit you ill." Loki slammed his hand on Thor's chest and walked foreword to the edge of where they were. Surely the man of Iron should be here by now.

"I've seen worlds you've never known about! I have grown, Odinson, in my exile. I have seen the true power of the Tesseract, and when I wield it..."

"Who showed you this power?" Thor cut off his brother, wondering who was mad enough to change Loki's look on the world. "Who controls the would-be king?"

"I am a king!" Loki shouted defending himself. But he knew deep down he wasn't. But that wasn't going to stop him.

"Not here! You give up the tesseract! You give up this poisonous dream! You come home."

"I don't have it." Thor's anger took over him as he took Mjolnir in his hand. "You need the Cube to bring me home. But I've sent it off, I know not where."