ice skating

3rd person's p.ov

ice skating is fairly difficult. for y/n, it was a complete nightmare. she wobbled here and there and even slipped at one point. zen on the other hand, well, he was a completely different story. he's beauty, he's grace and he's an angel on skates.

it had been y/n's fourth or fifth visit at the local ice rink where she'd spent most of her time watching (not stalking) zen practice. she would stare in awe at how the gray haired man would perform on ice.

the celebrity would notice the frequent visits by the (h/c) girl, which never really fazed him. y/n was persistent in learning how to ice skate. she was motivated.

she wanted to learn.

a few days later, the celebrity approached y/n and offered to practice with her. flustered by the sudden invitation, y/n felt her heart flutter.  she never really got to see zen's features up close, his dark, red eyes looked at her with optimism and his slight grin, she never realized how handsome he was.

y/n took zen's offer.

☆time skip☆

it had been a few weeks since zen and y/n had been practicing together.

yes there had been some mishaps but y/n was holding up well and to her surprise she was improving.

zen was mesmerized by the girl's perseverance. everytime y/n had failed, she stood back up and continued. zen started to take interest in her.

☆time skip☆

one day, zen had finally mustered up the courage to ask y/n out. after practicing with each other, the two had created a bond and zen's feelings for the girl continued to grow. zen wasn't the shy type when it came to love but, y/n was different.

"hey y/n!"

"what's up?"

"i... i have something to tell you."

"what is it?" y/n flashed zen a quick smile which made his heart explode.

his heart was pounding faster than usual and he knew it was audibly loud. although y/n didn't seem to hear.

"y/n," zen started. "when we started practicing together, the first thing i've noticed was how focused and passionate you were about learning how to skate and.. i.. i really respect that." y/n looked dowm at the ground.

"i started to develop feelings for you but, i dismissed them as the respect i had for you..." he continued. after hearing this, zen had grabbed y/n's attention.

he likes me?  y/n thought to herself.

"but my feelings for you were more than that.. i.. like you, y/n, more than a friend." zen finished.

y/n was lost in a swarm of thoughts. i like you, y/n, more than a friend. zen's words were repeated in her head like a mantra. as she was snapped back to reality, she found her red-eyed friend flushed red and looking straight down at the ground.

"i-i.." y/n struggled with her words.

"i.. i like you too..." she muttered out.

zen looked back at her with eyes filled with hope and pulled her into a hug.

a/n
omgomgomg im so so sorry T^T. this one shot turned out worse than how i expected it to be and its r u shed wAAh ;-;. anyways im sorry and i hope u think its okie

-potato out! T^T