Epilogue

Song - Fly by Got7

*******

His Pov

My breathing stopped.

It is like i am trapped in a cage. All i could see was black. I want to wake up. I tried to open my eyes. Though i thought i wouldn't be able to, I opened them.

But i couldn't see a thing, it was all covered in black. I blinked and blinked. A few seconds later, i could finally make out the colours but everything looked too blurry.

I closed my eyes again.

When i gained senses a few moments later, i could hear voices talking in the back causing me to slowly open my eyes. This time, i could see but not properly.

You woke up? I heard a familiar male voice exclaim before the sound of footsteps was all i heard.

He woke up?! Another familiar voice says but of a girl causing me to turn my head slightly and see a girl's figure standing. She runs towards me and cups my cheeks while saying something,

Jungkook? Jungkook? Can you hear me? I blink several times until everything becomes clear. I see the tears running down her face, weakly, i extend my hand towards her face and wiped the tears away from her pink cheeks.

I can, Tzuyu. I flash a smile at her as she sighs in relief and smiles before burying her head in her hands and cries silently.

Are you okay? Does your body hurt? Are you normal? What---

I am fine. I cut taehyung and smile at him. As Tzuyu continues to cry, i caress her hairs.

I just fainted. Nothing happened. I feel fine. In fact, i feel better than before. I tell him and he nods before pointing at Tzuyu and mouthing “Take care of her.”

The sound of the door closing makes Tzuyu lift her head up and look behind her to find no one. I stared at her red and puffy face before her eyes meets my eyes.

Really? You feel good? She says in a raspy voice due to crying.

I do.

•••

Wae?! Sana cries out, punching my chest.

You should have left her unknown for another one hour. I glare at Taehyung who smiles innocently before shrugging.

Ouch! I groan in pain when she punches me again while crying.

After i fainted, Tzuyu and others came back. When she found out i fainted, Taehyung told me, she locked herself in her room and cried all day. At night, i woke up when she was out to check on me.

I wanted to see Aera, but she is sleeping right now and if she wakes up then we won't be able to sleep the whole night.

Heol, did you guys see? Sowon comes in the room with her mouth covered with one of her hands and the other was holding her phone.

Hani unnie and heechul oppa are dating. The news just broke out. She says causing my eyes to widen before i glance at others.

We leave her for one day and she goes around dating. Jimin mutters entering the room as sowon glares at him.

Seriously, what is the problem between these two?