~Chapter 7~

As soon as I opened the door Louis took his bottom lip between his teeth. I stood there for a good minute or so while he checked me out before I coughed to bring his attention back to me.

His eyes lingered a second longer on my breasts before his eyes averted to my own.

He released his lower lip before saying,"You look fucking beautiful."

"Well you said to dress nice so what did you expect?" I rolled my eyes before I stepped out of my house and shut the door behind me.

I started making my way to the Hummer that was running at the end of my driveway.

"Aren't you going to tell me how devilishly handsome I look?" He questioned. I glanced at him for a quick second before stopping in front of the Hummers door. I went to open the car door but Louis leaned against it. Sure he looked nice. He was dressed in a classic tuxedo that covered up almost all of his tattoos. But of course, all the piercings ruined the fancy outfit.

"You haven't answered me love."

"No, I won't tell you that you look devilishly handsome because I figured that I shouldn't lie to you." I stared at him, uninterested.

"So I look better than that?" His smirk only grew. I rolled my eyes.

"No, more like opposite."

"So I look angelic to you?" He asked and I groaned before trying to open the door. He took my wrist and pulled me close to him.

"Behave yourself tonight. You wouldn't want to be noticed by anyone during this dinner. If you embarrass me-" I cut him off with a laugh.

"Embarrass you? Ha, that's funn-" His palm made contact with my cheek, shutting me up and turning my head from the force.

"And if you even dare to back talk me tonight, don't think I won't give you a good ass whooping in front of them. These people would probably enjoy watching you whither in pain." I nodded before he let me go and started walking to the other side of the car. I hopped in and buckled up. He got in the car and put his seatbelt on as well.

I took my phone out and started to text Ari.

To: Ari

Dear Lord, wish me

Before I could finish the text, Louis snatched the phone from my hand and threw it out the window. I watched with my mouth wide open as he reversed and ran over it.

"That was my phone! Why the hell did you do that!" We exited the neighborhood and I had a 7-year-old tantrum. I started to smack Louis on the arm with my handbag. He didn't seem to care. I hit him for a good minute before I stopped and took a deep breath. I looked out the car window with a frown etched across my face. I can't believe he did that. He better know that he owes me a new one now.

How could he just take something of my property and completely destroy it like that?
I mean he could have just put it in his pocket or something, but no, he had to take it to the bloody extreme!

We pulled up to a restaurant called Clover. I've heard of this place, it's impossible to get into and extremely expensive.

"Are we at the correct place?" I looked over at him and he nodded.

"You do know that there is no way we are getting in there...right?" He undid his seatbelt and hopped out of the car.  I got out of my seatbelt and opened the car door myself. I jumped out and walked to the front door where Louis was waiting.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"Sorry, I'm used to having the door opened for me; being treated like a proper lady." Louis frowned.

"What? Ladies can't open their own doors?" He shook his head and we walked inside. We walked past the reception area and Louis grabbed my hand. If he would stop moving I could stare at the entrance all day.

It was absolutely beautiful in here. Chandeliers hung on the ceiling and the walls were painted a relaxing creme colour. The wallpaper on the ceiling  showed a picture of Cherubs sitting in the clouds.

"Stop staring at the decorations. We are going to be late." I sighed and let him lead me to the back of the restaurant. We went through a door and I had to keep my mouth from falling open.

Striper poles were at each corner of the room with one on top of the single dining table. Smoke shifted around the room.

"Hey!" Louis yelled with a smile plastered on his face.

"Tommo!"  All the men yelled back. I giggled to myself. Tommo, really?

"Everyone, this is McKenzie." Whoops and whistles sounded in the room and I struggled putting a smile on. 

Louis brought me to the head of the table where a guy in big glasses and a nerdy outfit sat.

"McKenzie, this is the big guy." Him? That's the big guy of this whole thing? He looked like a straight up nerd, not some all mighty gang leader.

"Louis you didn't tell me you got a new girl." His voice was deeper than I expected and something about him seems eerily familiar.

"Well, I just got her. How could I?" Louis chuckled.

"Let me introduce myself, shall I?" He put his hand out and I shook it. At least one person has some damn manners.

"My name is Marcel." He spoke.