• seven •

CHRISTIAN didn't flinch. "I love you too." This is something they've always said to each other, it was nothing new. He told her. "No, Christian you don't understand. I'm in love with you. Like I want to kiss you and hug you and hold you and wear your jerseys and hug you even after you're super sweaty after games and I want to support you as your girlfriend and I want to cuddle with you and be able to tell you just how much I love you every day because I, Willow Anne Johnson am completely in love with you and I know I've made a complete fool of myself and I'll see myself out right now but I just had to tell you now."

That made Christian speechless. "Willow, I don't know what to say." He whispered. "Christian, I know it's a lot and I'll go if you want me to and I understand if you don't want to see me anymore but I just had to tell you. I can't live hiding that from you anymore."

"Willow?" He said. "Ya?" "Shut up and kiss me." Christian mumbled and grabbed her arm, pulling her on top of him. He leaned in and kissed her slowly but with an incredible amount of passion. Years of love and missed opportunity all into one kiss.

"I love you, Willow Anne. And I'm going to spend the rest of my life telling you that."

tagged: willow_johnson

location: home

christianyelich: 🏡

willow_johnson: i'm so in love with you

giancarlo818: america's favorite couple finally official 💖💖

mariaclark: my best friend is beautiful! christian treat her right or i break both ur arms ok thanks

future_mrs_yelich: ugly hoe