I

-Tzuyu-

"YAH! Yoda come here! "

"Nope! Chase me, little squirrel!"

"Argh! My legs is not okay, massage it please? "

I smiled as when I saw her gave up and sat on the nearest bench while massaging her foot. I walk closer to her and kneel down.

"See? I told you already, a clumsy girl like you will never fail to hurt your own self. Good thing, I'm here! "

I slowly massage her foot as she keep on wincing in pain, she held on my shoulders and lift my chin up to her.

"I love you"

She mouthed causing me to smile at her and peck her cheeks. Well, I love my squirrel so much but I don't know why I can't say it back.

I stood up and offered my back to her, she understand it right away and so she jump onto my back while giggling. 

"Can I keep you Tzuyu? I only want you by myself and no one else. "

She whispered on my ear giving me butterflies inside. I nodded while trying to keep the curves on my lips from her.

"of course, but you should do the same too eonni! "

She pat my head and kiss it multiple times.

"I will, I will,  I will, I will. "

"Promise? " I asked assuring her and I even offered my pinky finger. She stared at it before locking her pinky fingers on mine too.

"I promise my Tzu Tzu, now let's go back to our dorm, others might looking for us now! "

I nodded and piggy back her while running towards our dorm and as we get in. I laid her down the couch and kiss her temple.

"Good night Sana eonni! "

I said and stood up.

"Sweet Dreams my Chewy! "

••••••