Michaeng Vlive

[Chaeyoung doing V live alone at 10:30 pm]

Chaeyoung: I don't have a roommate. I'm not sharing my room. [Reads a comment and laughs] Oh, I can't read this myself but I'll have to. "How can you use a room by yourself when you are still a baby?" Am I a baby? I'm 20 now.

[20 minutes into the live, Mina enters and leans on Chaeyoung's shoulder]

Chaeyoung: [laughing] My friend is here. Mina and Chaeyoung.

Me: She didn't use honorifics kyaaaaa!!!!

Mina: I was wondering why the door was open. Momo laughed just now.

Me: Hmm why was Momo laughing?

Chaeyoung: Really? What were you doing?

Mina: I went to the convenience store. I bought something to drink.

Chaeyoung: The Michaeng that everyone loves.

Me: skhfhskskdkdkfkdjj Chaeyoung knows we love them jajejdjdfkdkjxjd!!!!!! I wonder if they watch their gay fan made videos.

Chaeyoung: The same members of LieV. [Michaeng laugh] It's a LieV everyone. We should do LieV again.

Me: PLEASE DO! HOW CAN WE FORGET THE LEGENDARY LIEV??!!!

Mina: I was going to come in secretly but the manager was sitting in front of the door and the moment I opened the door there was a small sound.

Me: Okay so Chaeyoung has a room to herself. Mina was out in a convenience store so she didn't know Chaeyoung was doing a v live. So as soon as she came back, why did she try to enter Chaeyoung's room SECRETLY at around 10:30 pm knowing that the younger girl was supposed to be sleeping alone!??