Question

Akamatsu: Of course we're alive!

Saihara: But I don't know about Momota-kun and Ouma-kun...they aren't back yet, I don't even know if Ouma-kun agreed to the plan.

Ouma: I did.

Momota: It took a while to convince him though.

Saihara: Oh, you two are back! I was starting to think Shirogane-san had caught you...and..

Momota: Hey, relax bro! We would never let her kill us!

Ouma: Yeah! I'm probably way stronger than Shirogane-chan!

???: Are you sure about that?

Ouma: Huh? Wait, how did she find us?!

Saihara: I-I don't know! I'm pretty sure Yonaga-san and Harukawa-san got rid of all the security cameras!

Shirogane: Well you were wrong~ in fact, I caught Angie while she was trying to destroy one! *holds up a sack that has Yonaga in it*

Saihara: L-let her go!

Shirogane: Nope! Not until you give me Ouma and stop this little rebellion.

Momota: ....What do you want with Kokichi? If you think we're gonna give him to you then you're wrong!

Shirogane: It's either that or I kill Angie! Make up your mind, you only have five minutes~!

Harukawa: I say we hand Ouma over.

Momota: What?!

Chabashira: Tenko agrees! He's a degenerate male! And he used to be on her side anyway!

Saihara: But he's not anymore! He's here to help us win the rebellion! Out of all of us, he was the one who knew Shirogane-san most! Don't you see? Ouma-kun is our ticket to winning this fight!

Momota: Exactly! Although, I wouldn't say he's just a ticket...he's a human too.

Saihara: I know. I just couldn't see any other way to put it...

Chabashira: Well Tenko doesn't care! All Tenko cares about is finding Himiko! But he probably has something to do with her disappearance as well!

Amami: Yeah. Let's just give Ouma back to Shirogane and forget about him.

Iruma: Agreed! Who would want to remember the little shit stain?!

Shinguji: Yes. I never cared much about him anyway.

Saihara: Y-you guys! You can't be serious-

Harukawa: But we are. Give it up, Shuichi, it's all of us against you and Kaito.

Shirogane: So, have you all decided yet? Five minutes is up!

Harukawa: Yes. You get Ouma, and we get Yonaga.

Ouma: No! I don't want to back with her! You can't make me!

Harukawa: *knocks him out* Yes we can. *takes the sack with Yonaga in it, and hands Ouma's unconscious body to Shirogane*

Shirogane: Perfect! Now, we can forget this little rebellion ever happened! Also, have Himiko. *throws Yumeno to Chabashira*