The Courtroom

I was falling into a deep sleep, unaware of what was going on as I really don't understand laws and policies. I'm only here to see one person and, for all I know, I could have missed it already. I jolt myself back into place and closely examine this dull, very compact room. The whole place was full of greys and browns. I focused my eyes back to the front of the room. Just as I did so the judge called someone's name. A name that sounds so familiar. "Ronald Joseph Radke?" Spoke the judge. My eyes lit up, my heart tingled and millions of butterflies hatched out of they're cocoons inside of my stomach.
Oh, how gorgeous he was. Although we were inseparable all the way through high school, we haven't spoke since the day of graduation. I left when I was 17, he was 18. I'm 25 now and he's 26 and this may be the last time I see him for a while. "Please, do not send him down for something we all know was a lie. She's a liar. We all know it, too so don't try and flip this on him! Poor thing." I mumbled under my breathe. I think he heard me though, he had guards on both of his sides watching his every move and his hands were secured in tight handcuffs but his eyes were fixed to mine. I felt as if I was in a trance and couldn't brake out of it no matter how hard I tried. He was stunning. Still had those charming looks, thank fuck that stayed the same. Max changed within about a year. *sigh* Max Green. He went from being the worlds most lovable person to being one of the biggest pricks on the universe. We never really got on though, that's just my opinion. Let's just hope that Ronnie hasn't done the same.