Chapter 14.

- Lucy's POV -

"I guess I will go pick up your stuff." Caspar says, unsure.

"Yeah." I shrug.

"If anyone knocks the door, don't even try to open the door." He threatens.

"What? Why?" I ask. 

Why the hell should he control me this much? I can do whatever I want. 

He doesn't answer, instead, he heads to the door.

"Bye Lucy." He says as he gets out. 

"Bye, Caspar." I whisper to myself, disappointed. 

I have nothing to do but think about the past and the future. Really? Now? Why should my brain do this to me? It's like whenever I get slightly happy, my mind should remind me about my past.

My brain is such an ass. 

I still remember the night dad told me about the set up marriage. I knew he would be that asshole kind of a person. The night he raped me, oh God, I was feeling so bad.

He didn't even apologise for it, what a prick. Why would Jessica even think of running away? Her life was at least better than mine.

I don't want to think about that, maybe the TV might help me forget about my tragedies. 

I hope Caspar has a TV though. Oh wait, here it is. I start flipping through the channels till I see a picture of me, the old me, the real me. 

"Producer William Simpson would pay any amount of money to whoever who finds his daughter, Lucy Simpson's, dead body." The reporter says. 

I feel terrible for Dad, yes, the cruel father of mine. 

"This is what he and his ex-wife said when we asked them about Lucy." She says.

"We heard rumors about your daughter's death, do you have any idea how she died?" The interviewer asks. 

Mom looks tired, way too tired. Even with the makeup on her face, she looked hurt and tired.

"She comitted." Dad says, with hurt eyes.

"I'm sorry. Did she show any signs of suicidal thoughts?" 

I feel bad that all of this is just a lie. 

"No, not at all. She even had a boyfriend." Mom says, trying to hold the tears.

Mother, I guess we have something in common, we both can't hold our tears. 

"I'm very sorry for her loss." The interview says.

"Well the rest of the interview was involved about the next movies Mr. Simpson will produce soon." That reporter says. 

"In memory of Lucy Simpson, we'll have this 2 minutes video of the pictures and clips we have of her." 

Photos and videos of me start showing up on the TV screen. I couldn't helpt it, tears ran down my eyes, I can't control it. 

"Lucy, I'm ba- Whoah! What's wrong?" Caspar enters. "Is that you?" 

I close the TV, I can't handle more shit. 

"Nothing is wrong." I say, wiping my tears.

My voice is already cracked. 

"Don't lie to me." Caspar glares at me. "I hate liars." 

"Caspar who do you think you are? I just met you and you freaking want me to tell you every little piece of shit I feel, who are you? My therapist?" I snap at him.