Rules

Rules can be annoying to follow but they are required so that everything moves smoothly. Here are a set of rules for this review book. Please make sure to read them carefully.

1. Be Patient.
Once I have accepted your book for reviewing, at most, I will take one week to read and post the review. If a week has gone by and I haven't done my part, I request you to drop me a message. I try to finish my work on time but sometimes other obligations take up most of my attention.

2. Do Not Be Rude.
If you picked this review book, it means you want my honest opinions. I will give you nothing less than the truth but I try my best to not be rude about it. My intention as a reviewer is not to shame you but to help you. If you disagree with my words, that's okay because at the end of the day, it is your book and you know it better. However, if you attack me because you disagree, you'll immediately be blacklisted.

3. No Review Will Be Taken Down.
Once a review is posted, I will not be taking it down. Reading and analysing each aspect of a book takes time and effort. If you change the whole story of your book, you can request a new review but the old one still stands. Please do not ask me to take down a review unless you have a very good reason for it.

4. Fill Out The Form Properly.
There's nothing that bothers me more than incomplete forms. All I ask is a few details and expect them to be filled out properly. Incomplete forms or ones posted in the wrong place will be ignored. I will not chase after you to give me all the details that were asked in the form.

Password: your favourite book

5. Complete The Payment.
As I said before, reviewing takes time and effort. If you want your book reviewed, complete the payment and once that it done, your review will be posted. The longer you delay the payment, the longer you have to wait for a review.
Also, try not to find loopholes in the payment. If the payment is for you to read and comment on three chapters of a book, it means that you read and comment on all three and not just leave a comment on the third chapter and call it a day. That's just plain rude.

6. Make The Payment Only When Your Book Is Accepted (Added 19/10/18)
This is very important. Please do not make the payment until I have accepted your form. If, for instance, your form gets rejected, you would have made the payment for nothing. There are also times when certain topics in a book might be triggering for me. I am a human being after all. In such cases, I cannot review your book so please ensure that your form has been accepted. If it has not, do not make the payment.