Alone

\Jimin POV/

It was already 11:00 PM and Yoongi isn't home already. He promised to be home at 8. I feel alone and i need him. RIGHT. NOW .

\\Yoongi was on a buisness trip for 5 weeks and should come home this evening//

\\Yoongi POV//

I feel so bad for Jimin, i told him to be home at 8:00 pm but i'm much to late. If Jungkook didn't need to get that cotton candy i would've been on time for my baby.
"HURRY UP YOONGI OR YOU'LL MISS THIS TRAIN TOO" Jungkook yelled at me.
"FINE I'M COMMING CALM DOWN GEEZ"
I yelled back and started to run to the train.

\\No-one's POV//
Here they are, Yoongi in the train with Jungkook while feeling sad for Jimin. And Jimin feeling all alone in they're home.

\\Jungkook POV//

I feel sad for Yoongi. He kept talking about how bad he wanted Jimin and now he's comming to late bc of me.
"I'm sorry Yoongi" i said
" its okay he'll wait and its also my fault" he replayed.

\\Jimin POV//
I started to cry since i missed Yoongi so bad and he's still not here.
I decided to call Taehyung too ask if i could come over.
When i grabbed my phone and wanted to call Taehyung some-one flew through the door.
"YOONGI" i yelled with tears in my eyes while watching him from the couch.
He got up run to me and kissed me while he jumped over the couch. I stared to cry even more when he broke the kiss.
"I missed so you much i'm so so sorry Jungkook needed an cotton candy So i misse-"
I kissed him for a few seconds and said it was okay. We then kissed for minutes.
"Your not Alone anymore babyboy"