one | the mortal cup

Sofia is a bad bitch. Youngest of her two siblings, but a bad bitch. "Belle, let's go." She called out to her sister before putting her mace into place. Everyone had their own signature weapon. Isabelle with her bracelet/whip. Alec had his bow and arrow. Jace, his sword. Sofia with her belt/katana.

"Hey, there, little sis." She showed up with a bright white wig on.

"Really?" She asked her.

"What can I say? Demons dig blondes."

"Of course they do, but that's white." She deadpanned.

"Platinum. And they don't exactly like Shakespeare, okay, Sof?"

"You're plenty distracting on your own." The girl complained.

"So, be yourself. Is that what you're trying to say?"

"Never mind." She rolled her eyes putting on her favourite pearls.

"Looking good, let's go."

"We're ready, Jace."

"Nice choice, Izzy. Demons dig blondes."

"Told you." Isabelle gave her sister a smug look.

"It's platinum." Alec and Sofia said.

"All right, guys, for some reason our demon friends are killing mundanes and draining their blood."

"Why do they want blood? Isn't that vampire territory?" Alec asked.

"I don't know, Alec. Lazy vampires, maybe?" The katana wearing girl shrugged.

"There must be something special about their blood."

"What could be special about mundane blood?" She asked.

"You get me a sample and I'll tell you exactly what they're looking for. We'll have more answers when we figure out exactly who the demons are working for."

"So, you don't think they're acting on their own?"

"They're not exactly creative thinkers, they're shapeshifters."

"This is what our target looks like."

"For now." Isabelle added.

"Great. I'll get approval for the mission."

The youngest snorted in laughter. "Alec, baby, by the time you've sent that message, we'll have killed six demons. And by the time you have gotten a reply fifteen dead." The two female parabatais looked at each other before saying, "Besides, it's more fun to break the rules than to follow them."

Once Isabelle had lost eyes on the demon, they were currently tracking. Sofia watching delicately as the demon changed form into a female looking model. The four were tracking the demon to the PANDEMONIUM which was a very flashy club. Isabelle, Jace, Alec and Sofia ran towards the building.

"Jace!" Alec called seeing he was no longer with them. The followed the demon through to the back of the club. 

"Izzy." Sof signals. The girl removes the ridiculous wig as she joined her sister upon the podium. The began to both move their bodies in sexual ways, gaining the attention of the demons. 

"I hear you've been pedaling mundane blood." Have asked the demon they were tracking, wrapping an arm around it's waist. 

"Why? Are you looking to score?"

"I'm not." Jace answers turning it around. "But you're gonna tell me who is." 

"Well, you're outnumbered here." It threatens.