Daydreaming

(Nagihiko's POV)
All through my classes all I could think of was him. I hate how much I think about that silly guy. Sure, he's a good person but he has no guts. He's a pushover. I was worried about him and what could be wrong. I could hardly keep myself on task. It was awful. When it was finally time for lunch, I walked into the girl's bathroom, went in a stall and signed heavily. I leaned up against the door for a while, calming myself down. When I had done that, I exited the bathroom and found Amu. I sat down next to her in the grass. "Good afternoon, Amu-chan. How has your day been?" I asked her while smiling.
"It's been okay, you seem a little off today though. It took forever to get your attention today."
I laughed, "Yeah, sorry about that. I was just thinking about the dance I've been practicing." I lied.
She smiled and looked interested. "Oh? Could I watch your practice?" She asked. I laughed. Luckily I did always have a dance I was practicing.
"Of course Amu-chan! Come to my house around 7 at night and join us for dinner, I shall dance for you after the meal." I assured her.
She smiled and then looked thoughtful. "Hey Nadeshiko-san, have any of he other guardians seem you dance?"
I smiled and looked down. "No, you're the only one."
She looked surprised. "Why me?"
I smiled. "You're my best friend Amu-chan!" I declared. What a situation, my best friend and my greatest love. They would make a good pair.