Chapter Three

Tinashe’s POV:

We had gotten to Trippy’s house but I wasn’t sure about this little “date” because well according to everyone they think Trippy is only using me to stay out of trouble but well it’s even I guess cause I stuck around this long just so she’d apologize for breaking my phone  but she got a new one and I also felt bad about what happened in class… That’s why I agreed to put up with her. Trippy opened the door and I walked in. It was really fancy like who the hell has all this money for this? “Can I get you that drink now ma’am?” Trippy asked as she walked into the kitchen. “As long as we don’t get caught then sure..” I said, sitting down getting comfortable then noticing Trippy’s phone going off. I watched her before grabbing the phone and going through the messages. Scrolling to the top of where the messages started. They were between Trippy and Keanu.

Thursday Morning 6:23 AM.

"Hey, how’s it going with Tee?"

"Man… I know that’s your ex but I think I’m in love with her…"

"What!?! Are you serious, she’s straight remember she dated me.."

"Nu’ this ain’t the time, I never fell for someone without wanting to fuck on the first date… I wanna hold her close, kiss her, this may be weird but I want to marry her…" 

"Bruh you got that shit bad!" 

"I know that, I am just gonna keep playing cool until I can’t no more." 

"Good luck…"

"Thanks!"

"Kiss her tonight! ;)"

"Cuzo, stop it please?" 

"Tay likes Tinashe so go ahead and kiss her."

——After reading the texts———

She really did like me like this was absolutely shocking but I had to hide the fact that I went through her phone, I pray she doesn’t have her reads on for the messenger… I’d be dead! Trippy came back with a bottle of Jack Daniels and two shot glasses. “You can’t say no alright?”  Trippy said as she poured the shots. “Fine but I’ve never drank so if I get drunk, I’m staying here!” I said, hoping to see Trippy’s reaction to that but she was all quiet which means it wasn’t work. “Okay sure, just stay in my room.. My parents won’t be here because they’re going on vacation and I’m stuck here until Sunday night.”  Trippy said as she took a shot. “Well… I don’t blame you for wanting company over. I would too if I had nothing else to do besides sitting around.” “Do I really have to drink it?”  I complained as I picked up the shot glass and sighed. “Don’t be a wimp, baby girl there’s levels to this shit!” Trippy said. “Fine!” I gulped the shot down, praying to God that I wasn’t going to die.

||3 Hours Later||

Trippy’s POV:

Tinashe most definitely knew how to turn up, she drank my whole bottle of Jack Daniels and wouldn’t stop there, we had Vodka and everything. Tinashe was all the way turnt and that made me like her even more, especially when she was screaming “We in this bitch!” I thought it was cute. 

"Thought you told me that you didn’t drink?" I said pulling Tinashe back to the couch as I watched her stumbling. "I want to turn up, I want to up turn." Tinashe was saying as she laid on the couch, looking at me and smiling. "You got nice eyes.." I quickly looked away, smiling at the thought of her saying that. "Look, we’ve had a long night and I’m not letting you go home drunk because of your mom." I said, sitting down. "Call Stacia, tell her to call my mom in case she’s worried, tell her that I’m at her place for the night… Shh they might hear us." Tinashe said, sitting up and laughing. "You sure can’t turn up with me…" I said, laughing as I turned around and looked at her, staring at her lips. "I can so turn up, I like getting 2 on." Tinashe said as she randomly jumped up and kissed my cheek, laughing at me. "Question.. Who’re they?" I asked after I processed everything that went down. "The neighbors!" Tinashe leaned on me, giggling. "Yeah it’s time for me to put you to sleep…" I said as I went to get up but Tinashe pulled me by my shirt quickly, before I could even react, our eyes glanced at one another and I leaned in and began to kiss her.