Avengers Spoopy AU: Part 3

Your eyes opened slowly. Wanda and Peter were sitting next to you.

"Where am I?" you asked them.

"You're home," Wanda replied, engulfing you in a hug.

"I'm sorry," Peter whimpered, as he hugged you as well.

"It's okay, I'm okay, you're okay, please don't get kidnapped ever again," you rambled.

"Neither of you, do anything like that ever," said Wanda, "Because as your self-appointed big sister, it really scares the hell out of me!"

"We're sorry," you said, and Peter nodded. Wanda held both of you closer.

"Now come on," she said, standing up, "the others will want to know you're awake."

You walked into the living room of Stark Castle, and were immediately surrounded by the people you call family.

"What day is it?" you asked.

"It's the thirteenth," Peggy replied, "your birthday." (A/N: I don't know your real birthday. Sorry. )

"Oh," you said, stupefied. Peter put his hand on your shoulder. "Let's sit down," he said, steering you to the couch.

"Happy Birthday," said Wanda.

"Thanks," you replied.

"Anybody else want coffee?" Steve asked, moving to get up and go to the kitchen. There was a chorus of yes's. You heard a yell from a few floors down.

"Wonder if they're talkin' yet," Clint mumbled.

"Hmm?" your burst out, startled.

"Those hunters that took Peter, they're downstairs. Nat, Bucky, and the filthy milk drinker are just having a little chat with them."

A sentence scratched itself onto the wall; 'I know your talking about me.'

"Wrong use of 'your' dumbass" Clint quipped, accepting a cup of coffee from Steve. Grabbing one too, you took a sip, "Thanks Steve, this is perfect."

And everything was.

THE END

A/N: Does anybody want more of this AU? Not necessarily this story, but another Spoopy AU? If so, send me a request!

Thanks for reading!

Soph