#72

Flashback-

"God Ariana, just shut up already!" I backed away from her seeing the anger in her eyes.

"Wow Y/N. You cheat on me, and this is the thanks I get for trying to fix things." I didn't want her to see me cry, not again.

"Ok I get it! I fucked up can we move passed that now!"

"Move passed it? Y/N I just caught you in our bed with another woman and right now you're really acting like you don't care." I stood up in front of her matching our eyes. With her being taller than me I felt like she was looking right through me.

She shrugged as she moved passed me. "That's because I don't."

"Oh really?" I said trying my best to hold myself together. "We have a child together Y/N. Do you not care about her either?!"

She sighed and leaned her head back. "Listen I don't have time to argue with you. I have shit to do."

I shook my head as I leaned back against the wall. I watched her walk around the room getting dressed and grabbing her phone.

"You always have things to do." I whispered turning away from her.

"I hope your attitude is gone when I get back."

"Fuck you Y/N." I spat as she slammed the door behind her.

I felt my heart literally drop. I can't believe what was going on. Never in a million years would I have thought this would happen to Y/N and I.

I sniffed as I looked down at my hand playing with the shining ring on my finger.

"It's over. She doesn't love me.."

••
Ariana Grande & Y/N-Act Like You Love Me
••

A year later...

"Baby, say goodbye to momma" I said, looking down at my beautiful five year old daughter.

She sent me a friendly smile reaching her eyes, which shortly reminded me of Y/N when she was younger.

It made me sight heavily, forcing my eyes to flicker around my surroundings. Y/N was standing at the front door to our house, or her house now actually.

I couldn't get myself to look through the door. I knew too many memories would hit me like crushing waves and leave me drowning in my own pain.

Y/N kneeled down to Leah, wrapping her strong arms around her little body.

"Bye bye momma, I loves you" she giggled when she tickled her, kissing her forehead gently.

"Goodbye my little princess. I'll see you soon, okay?" Y/N said, catching her warm gaze.

They looked at each other for a second as Y/N made her a promise, before Leah nodded laughingly and hugged her once again.

"Momma loves you baby." Y/N whispered as she hugged her tightly.

"How much?" Leah asked her, letting her tiny eyes stick on Y/N. Her smile grew even wider, when Y/N  lifted her up into the air, spinning her around.