T.P

"Trish do you want to go get some McDonalds" you yelled from the bedroom.

She walked out of the bathroom and smiled "yeah" she said. "Wait lets make a mukbomb" you said excitedly. "Lets invite David" she said. You agreed and went to get the food.

After you had gotten the food you where sitting in the livingroom waiting on David and jason. You didn't really want Trisha's ex boyfriend to come but they are good friends so you didn't say anything.

Once they got here you exchanged hugs and eveyone sat down. David, you, Trish then Jason.

Trish filmed the intro then you dived into the food.

"So whats up with you posting Y/N's Nudes on your private snapchat?" David asked. "She asked if she could so I said fuck it" you shrugged. "eveyone was going crazy about it on Twitter" Jason said.

"Why not show eveyone what they can't have" Trish said and kissed you. David smiled and jason laughed.

"So how are you doing after the breakup" you asked David genualy worried for him. "It was really hard at first but ive been doing okay" he smiled.

You guys talked and ate some more before david started talking about when Jason and Trish where dateing.

"He still likes you" David said. Trish blushed and you sighed "look Jason im not trying to be that person but Trish is over you" you said.

David started laughing at Jason and Trish lightly hit your arm. "She's just jealous" Trish said. "No im just protective" you said.

"Aww" David said.

After you where done filming and the boys went home you and Trish where getting ready for bed.

"You know I love you" Trish said as she layed beside you. "I know and I love you too" you said and kissed her.

"I would never leave you" Trish said. "And I would never leave you" you said.