02 💕

Kenzie's POV

I woke up the next morning by Annie jumping on my bed.

"Get up! You have to get ready!" She yelled.

"For what?" I groan sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Today's the day! Lauren's going to call soon!" She yelled as I jump up making her fall off the bed.

I laugh at her and jump in the shower. When I'm done I dry my hair then put on my nerdy outfit/ what I would wear to school.

 When I'm done I dry my hair then put on my nerdy outfit/ what I would wear to school

I throw my hair in a messy bun then grabbed my stuff. Annie drove me over there and dropped me off when Lauren called.

When I got there I nervously walked up to the door because I didn't know how this would turn out. I knocked on the door and it swung open to see Lauren standing right in front of me.

"Hi!" She said. "I'm so glade you could make it!"

"Uhh.., ok?" I said as she let me in.

"Oh you must be Mackenzie." Laurens mom said.

"Yes I am, and you are.... Mrs. Orlando?" I asked and she nodded.

"Well Johnny's just upstairs, please make yourself at home. We're running late so we'll pay you when we come back." She said.

I nodded and they left. Lauren gave me one last hug and wished me good luck before walking out the door.

I took a deep breath then brought my heavy luggage upstairs into the guest room. I quickly changed into my sluty casual outfit and did my makeup.

 I quickly changed into my sluty casual outfit and did my makeup

I took my hair out of the messy bun and quickly curled it

I took my hair out of the messy bun and quickly curled it. I took a deep breath in the mirror before walking out and down the hall to Johnny's room. I clear my voice and knock on the door.

The door swung open and the Johnny Orlando was standing in front of me. I noticed he was checking me out and snapped my fingers from where he was looking and up to my face making him look me in the eyes.

"Hi I'm Kenzie I'm your babysitter-" I started before he cut me off.

"I know you from somewhere..." he said staring at me.

I rolled my eyes and continued.

"I have a few rules alright? 1. You can't sneak out, because I'm up late anyways and I know your friend Carson, one call and I'll know where you are. 2. I don't care if you want to go to a party or have one, you just have to tell me first. 3. You have to come with me if I go out because I'm not supposed to leave you alone. And 4. You can't get into any trouble. And don't worry I won't ground you but there will be consequences if you don't follow these rules, got it?" I asked.

He nodded biting his lip staring at me.

"You went to school with me didn't you?" He asked. "You're nerdy Ziegler, who knew you were such a slut."

I rolled my eyes and flipped him off while walking away.