thirtythree

3 months later
Real Life

Never in Dylan's life she would have thought she'd be in this position and be happy and excited about it

Her and Chandler have talked about kids but they both thought that would come later in life. Not now. But they are both excited. Chandler being 20 and Dylan 20 they are both young and not ready for kids but are more excited than nervous.

Dylan come home a couple weeks ago with a feeling. Chandler was home and sitting on the couch when she walked in.

"Hey babe." He says. "How was your day?"

"Good." She answers, sits next to him and presses a kiss to his lips. "How was yours?"

"Good."

Chandler could tell something was off with Dylan. He didn't ask her. But he knew something was off with her. They order food and watch a movie together before getting ready for bed. That's when Chandler asks.

"Are you alright Dylan? You seem off."

Dylan looks at him a little surprised. "I just have a weird feeling, in my stomach. Like it's in knots. Like I'm nervous, but I'm not." She tells her boyfriend. "I don't know how to explain it."

"Okay, this is going to sound weird, but have you missed your period?"

"No. It doesn't come till next week. Do you think I'm pregnant?"

"It's a possibility."

"Let's wait a week or so to see. Maybe my period is coming and that's what I'm feeling."

They waited and forgot. About a month later Dylan realized that she hadn't gotten her period. She's home and Chandler is off filming a movie. She wants to text him and tell him and go buy a test but she's nervous. She's only 20. Chandler is turning 21 in a couple months. She feels like she's too young, but at the same time she doesn't feel that.

She decides to just go buy a test and tell Chandler when he gets home. She goes to the CVS down the street from where her and Chandler live. The lady gives her a look, but not one of pity, or disgust. One of like good luck.

She gets back to her and Chandler's place. She places the test on the counter and thinks if she should wait for Chandler or just take it now. Chandler then walks through the doors and sees Dylan looking nervous.

"Hey, are you okay?" He ask.

"A little. I bought a pregnancy test. I haven't took it." She tells him. "Remember like a month ago when you thought it could be a possibility, but I hadn't missed my period yet that month. Well I did and so I bought one."

"Okay, stop rambling. Go take the test and I'll be right here."

Dylan nods, grabs the test off the counter and walks into the bathroom. She comes out and places it on the counter and wraps her arms around Chandler's waist. Chandler pulls her closer and kisses her head. After a couple minutes they look at the test.

Pregnant.

Dylan smiles. All the nerves went away and were replaced with happiness. Chandler also ha a smile on his face. Dylan looks up at her boyfriend and wraps her arms around his neck.

"I'm pregnant." She says.

"You are."

"We're having a baby."

"We are."

The hug for awhile longer then Chandler places her back on the ground.

"We have to tell our parents and friends. Holy shit. We have to get ready for a baby too. Oh my god I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl and buy cute clothes and make a baby nursery. Chandler! I'm so excited." Chandler laughs at his girlfriend's excitement for their baby. "Chandler, where having a baby."

"We are. I'm very excited."

Dylan hugs him again. Chandler loves her excitement. He loves how nervous she was before and that all went away when they found out. 

"I'm so happy!" Dylan says.

"Me too baby, me too."